Enter the Halo Universe today
Showing 1 - 25 of 25 results
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
For the first time, the series that changed console gaming forever comes to PC with six blockbuster games in one epic experience. This bundle includes all titles in the collection that will be delivered over time, beginning now with Halo: Reach and ending with Halo 4 in 2020.
• PC Settings/Optimization: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is now optimized for PC with mouse and keyboard support, native PC features, up to 4K UHD and at least 60 FPS*. Many games in the collection will include other setting options like ultrawide support, uncapped frame rate, adaptive sync support, FOV customization and more.
• Campaign: Featuring Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST Campaign, and Halo 4, The Master Chief Collection offers players their own exciting journey through the epic saga. Starting with the incredible bravery of Noble Six in Halo: Reach and ending with the rise of a new enemy in Halo 4, the games will release in order of the fictional story. When complete, the Master Chief’s saga will total 67 campaign missions.
• Multiplayer: Each game released into The Master Chief Collection brings its own multiplayer maps, modes and game types. When finished, the collection will have the most diverse and expansive Halo multiplayer experience to date, with more than 120 multiplayer maps.
• Halo Insider Program: The Halo Insider Program is the best way for Halo fans and community members to partner with 343 Industries to improve our games, products, and services. Halo Insiders may have opportunities to participate in public flights of in-progress Halo releases and provide feedback to the development team. Become a Halo Insider and join us on the journey to bring the rest of the Master Chief Collection to PC in the upcoming year.
Embark on your Halo adventure today in the legendary Halo 2: Anniversary, the game that changed online multiplayer forever. Following the Covenant’s defeat on Halo in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, experience the pivotal battle in the Human-Covenant war to defend Earth, where the Master Chief finds an unlikely ally on a new Halo ringworld and fights to prevent the destruction of humankind. Enjoy legendary multiplayer with 7 remastered multiplayer maps from Halo 2: Anniversary and 25 multiplayer maps from the original Halo 2, as well as the ability to toggle between the remastered graphics in the Anniversary edition and the graphics from the original Halo 2 campaign.
For the latest intel on The Master Chief Collection and all things Halo, visit halowaypoint.com
*Look to system requirements for guidance on hardware minimum specs to achieve performance metrics
Halo 2: Anniversary
Halo 2: Anniversary comes to PC as the next installment in Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, experience the impeccably remastered edition of the original Halo 2 game. Following the destruction of Halo, humankind experiences a short-lived victory. Eager for revenge, the Covenant launches a surprise attack on Earth, but they find themselves ill-prepared to defeat the UNSC’s home fleet and are forced to flee into slipspace. When the Master Chief pursues his overzealous enemies, they discover yet another Halo ring, uncovering long-buried secrets, including an unlikely ally, that will dramatically alter the course of the Human-Covenant Conflict forever.
• PC Settings/Optimizations: Halo 2: Anniversary is now optimized for PC and looking better than ever at up to 4k UHD and at 60+ FPS.* Other PC native settings include customizable mouse and keyboard support, ultrawide support, FOV customization, and more.
• Campaign: Experience the next chapter in the Halo saga and fight your way through 15 unforgettable missions. Play as both Spartan-117, the Master Chief, and for the first time, the Covenant Elite, known as the Arbiter, and experience the Human-Covenant Conflict in a whole new way.
• Anniversary Edition/Update: Toggle between the remastered graphics in the Anniversary edition and the graphics from the original Halo 2 campaign. In the Anniversary edition, view Blur Studio’s spectacularly remastered cutscenes from the original Halo 2 game.
• Multiplayer: Continue your Halo adventure with 7 remastered multiplayer maps from Halo 2: Anniversary and 25 multiplayer maps from the original Halo 2, featuring a completely updated progression system.
* Look to system requirements for guidance on hardware minimum specs to achieve performance metrics
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary* comes to PC as the second installment of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, relive the spectacularly remastered edition of the original Halo campaign, created in celebration of the 10th anniversary of one of the most beloved franchises in gaming history. After crash-landing on a mysterious ringworld known as Halo, the Master Chief is tasked with helping the remaining humans survive against the overwhelming Covenant forces. While doing so, he and Cortana uncover Halo's dark secret and fight to protect all life in the galaxy.
• PC Settings/Optimizations: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is now optimized for PC and looking better than ever at up to 4k UHD and at 60+ FPS.* Other PC native settings include customizable mouse and keyboard support, ultrawide support, FOV customization, and more.
• Campaign: Experience the second chapter in the Halo saga and fight your way as the Master Chief through 10 unforgettable missions.
• Anniversary Features: Toggle between the remastered graphics in the Anniversary edition and the graphics from the original Halo: Combat Evolved campaign.
• Multiplayer: Continue your Halo adventure with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary's iconic multiplayer featuring an updated progression system and over 19 unforgettable maps.
* Look to system requirements for guidance on hardware minimum specs to achieve performance metrics
Halo: Reach* comes to PC as the first installment of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, experience the heroic story of Noble Team, a group of Spartans, who through great sacrifice and courage, saved countless lives in the face of impossible odds. The planet Reach is humanity’s last line of defense between the encroaching Covenant and their ultimate goal, the destruction of Earth. If it falls, humanity will be pushed to the brink of destruction.
• PC Settings/Optimizations: Halo: Reach is now optimized for PC and looking better than ever at up to 4k UHD and at least 60 FPS. Other PC native settings include mouse and keyboard support, ultrawide support, adaptive sync support, FOV customization, and more.
• Campaign: Experience the first chapter in the Halo Saga and fight your way as Noble Six through 11 unforgettable missions
• Multiplayer: Start your Spartan Career today with Halo: Reach’s iconic multiplayer featuring an overhauled progression system, generation-defining player customization, over 20 unforgettable maps, as well as classic game modes such as Firefight and Invasion. While Forge and Theater will be delivered later in 2020, enjoy access to millions of community-created maps and game types that have been migrated over from Halo: Reach on Xbox 360 for use today on PC.
• Firefight: Fight alone or with squad mates to survive against endless waves of enemies deploying with ever-increasing difficulty.
*Halo: The Master Chief Collection is required to play the (digital only) Halo: Reach.
Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition
It’s the Halo experience you’ve dreamed of – controlling entire armies of Marines, Warthogs, Scorpion tanks, and Spartans on the battlefield from the Commander’s point of view. Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition is the comprehensive version of the real-time strategy hit that includes ALL content for Halo Wars 2. And now you can play in native 4K Ultra HD graphics with HDR on the Xbox One X and Windows 10!
Halo Wars 2 includes an epic story taking place after the events of Halo 5, told across 12 campaign missions with ultra-realistic cinematics. Once you’ve honed your skills as a commander you can jump into a variety of multiplayer modes against the computer and play online with Xbox Live.
The Season Pass included with the Complete Edition grants you 7 additional leaders to use is Multiplayer and Blitz modes, as well as 2 additional campaign missions. Each leader includes a variety of new units and powerful leader abilities and will change the way you strategize on the battlefield.
The Complete Edition also includes Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare, the new expansion that allows you to play as Atriox’s Banished forces in a fight against the awakened Flood. You’ll get two new Banished leaders as well as the new co-op tower defense mode Terminus Firefight. In Terminus Firefight, play with up to two other players and defend your base against endless waves of enemy forces.
*Online multiplayer on Xbox console requires Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately)
• Halo Wars 2 – 12 campaign missions playable solo or co-op online, 6 multiplayer leaders across the UNSC and Banished forces, a variety of traditional multiplayer modes, plus Blitz PVP and PVE
• Halo Wars 2: Season Pass –7 additional multiplayer leaders and 2 campaign missions
• Awakening the Nightmare – 5 campaign missions, 2 new multiplayer leaders, and an all new tower-defense co-op mode – Terminus Firefight
Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare
Awakening the Nightmare is an entirely new chapter in the Halo Wars universe. Following the events of Halo Wars 2, now you can play as the legendary Banished and lead Pavium and Voridus in a fight for survival against an ancient enemy – the Flood.
This Expansion includes a new single player and co-op campaign with ultra-realistic cinematics, two new multiplayer leaders to use in Blitz and traditional multiplayer, and a brand-new tower defense firefight mode called Terminus Firefight.
Terminus Firefight allows for you and up to two other players to defend your base against deadly waves of Banished, UNSC, and Flood units including new boss units. You’ll have to strategize to survive, especially if you want to make it to the top of the leaderboards.
The Awakening the Nightmare DLC Expansion is not included in the Season Pass. The Halo Wars 2 base game is required to play the expansion.
• Play as the Banished in an all-new single player campaign
• Battle against an ancient enemy, the Flood
• Play online with new multiplayer leaders, units, and maps
• Hold your ground in the co-op Terminus Firefight mode
• Game playable in native 4K Ultra HD graphics with HDR on the Xbox One X and Windows 10
Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare Demo
Experience the ultimate challenge as you defend your base against waves of enemy forces in this new game mode for Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare. Terminus Firefight will let you build up your armies, towers, and defenses to survive against every UNSC, Banished, and Flood enemy imaginable. Try a sample of this new game mode in this free Windows 10 demo, playable in 4K UHD with HDR.
Terminus Firefight is a game mode in the Awakening the Nightmare Expansion. If you would like to test your skills with the full version of Terminus Firefight and play the exciting new Awakening the Nightmare campaign, you will need to own a copy of Halo Wars 2. Demo is in English only.
Full Game is localized per region.
Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition
It’s the Halo experience you’ve dreamed of – controlling entire armies of Marines, Warthogs, Scorpion tanks, and Spartans on the battlefield from the Commander’s point of view. Halo Wars 2 is a real-time strategy game playable in native 4K Ultra HD graphics with HDR on the Xbox One X and Windows 10. Halo Wars 2 also supports Xbox Play Anywhere: Buy once, play on both Xbox and Windows 10.
All-new, Action-packed Story – The heroes of Halo Wars awake to find themselves - and the galaxy - in more danger than ever. Following the events of Halo 5, the all-new story is told in action-packed missions set on the legendary Halo destination known as the Ark. Players will command overwhelming firepower in large-scale battles against a terrifying threat facing the UNSC and all of humanity.
Build Your Halo Army – Construct your bases, prepare your vehicles and amass your troops. Lead them into huge battles across campaign skirmish matches against the AI, and with and against friends in up to 3v3 matches on Xbox Live. Learn new strategies as you play as different leaders across Blitz and Multiplayer game modes.
With Halo Wars 2, you’ll be able to explore and battle in the Halo universe like you never have before.
Online multiplayer features require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately).
PHOTOSENSITIVITY SEIZURE WARNING: A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in video games. Visit Xbox.com for more information.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (PC)
Supports Xbox Play Anywhere: yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the real-time strategy classic, Halo Wars, updated to run natively on Xbox One and Windows 10.
Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC - made famous by the Halo FPS games - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition provides a unique angle on the war while bringing new heroes to the battlefield. Control large Halo armies and direct them in action-packed warfare.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics, new achievements and all the DLC from the landmark game. Re-live the epic campaign or compete in online multiplayer battles with armies of powerful Halo forces at your command.
Network play for this product is exclusive to Windows 10. Cross-play with Steam versions of the same game is not supported.
Halo Wars 2 Demo
Real-time strategy makes an explosive return to the Halo universe in Halo Wars 2. Lead Spartans, Warthogs and other classic Halo fighting forces into war across a wide variety of single player and multiplayer modes.
The Halo Wars 2 demo features the opening mission from the thrilling campaign and an exciting new game mode, Blitz Firefight. In the campaign, players will strategically command overwhelming firepower in large-scale battles against a terrifying threat facing the UNSC and all of humanity. Blitz Firefight is a fast-paced mode where players use decks of cards to summon vehicles and troops to fight against waves of AI-controlled enemies.
Try before you buy with the Halo Wars 2 demo.
Halo Wars 2 Season Pass
Expand your armies with the Halo Wars 2 Season Pass. The Season Pass adds an additional 7 leaders, that who will change the way you play win the day in Blitz matches, Skirmishes, and online Multiplayer. Each leader offers new units, unique abilities, and additional Blitz Cards to expand your arsenal and give you new tools forchange the way you strategize on the battlefield. Also, you’ll getplay two additional campaign missions in from Operation Spearbreaker, : where you take control of an ODST Squad in a battle against a new threat from Atriox’s Banished forces.
The Halo Wars 2 Season Pass does not include the Awakening the Nightmare Expansion or the base Halo Wars 2 game.
Sergeant Johnson Leader Pack
From the halls of Installation 04 to the shores of Harvest, Sergeant Johnson represented the UNSC with distinction and honor his entire life, and is remembered as a hero in death. However, in a twist of fate (and poor records-keeping), the UNSC Marine Corps accidently assigned the life-challenged veteran to a position on board the long-lost Spirit of Fire. Even with the small handicap of being dead, Johnson isn’t one to disobey a direct order from his beloved Corps and he sprung back to life, ready for action.
Sergeant Johnson favors a strong defense backed by heavy bipedal killing machines. The Sergeant Johnson Leader Pack includes:
• 8 exclusive Blitz Cards including Sergeant Johnson himself in his death-dealing Green Machine exosuit, EMP MAC Blast, Mantis, and more
• 5 Blitz packs of Sergeant Johnson’s exclusive cards
• All-new leader powers including Bunker Drop, Mech Overcharge and Remote Sensors
Colony Leader Pack
Colony is the first known Hunter to take a combat command position, and only Colony and Atriox know the true motivation of the Banished’s newest leader. Colony’s bonded pair speaks as one through a special Banished translator in order to lead his heavy siege forces. Colony delivers the power of the Hunters to the battlefield with new units like the Goliath – two Hunters merged into one base-crushing monster – and the Skitterer – a mechanized scout that transforms to an attachable turret.
The Colony Leader Pack Includes:
• 8 exclusive Blitz Cards including Colony Hunter Captain, Goliath and Skitterer Mob
• 5 Blitz Packs of Colony’s exclusive cards
• 7 new leader powers and units for use in multiplayer modes including the Living Barrier, Vehicle Symbiotes, and Engineer Swarm
YapYap THE DESTROYER Leader Pack
Never before in the history of ever has the Halo universe known such a tactical genius, such a paragon of being amazing, such a specimen of ravishing Grunt appeal…until now. UNTIL YAPYAP. YapYap was once a sub-sub-sub Deacon in the Covenant Ministry of Sanitation until the fateful day he joined (was captured by) Atriox and the Banished and cleverly maneuvered his way up the chain of command (was slower than the other Grunts at avoiding eye contact when the job needed to be filled) to lord over (scream mostly ineffectually at) all the Grunts in the service of the Banished. YapYap’s approach to leading his troops is…unusual, to say the least, and always results in massive casualties among the Banished Grunts, but Grunts are cheap and explosions are fun so mostly Atriox lets YapYap keep at it. Now you can, too.
Witness the pungent glory of the mighty YapYap THE DESTROYER Leader Pack, with powers and units including:
• Giant(ish) Grunt Goblin mechs to stomp on everybody who’s been stompin’ on us Grunts for, like, ever.
• Methane Wagons and Methane bombs to spread sweet, sweet methane infusion around the battlefield and inspire all your Grunts to laugh (rather than whimper) in the face of danger.
• Brute Riders, because who doesn’t want to hop on the shoulders of a murderous nine-foot space monkey and get up to some violence?
Kinsano Leader Pack
Morgan “Inferno” Kinsano first fought for the Insurrection, bringing ruin to those who threatened her home. When the Covenant came, she turned her sights on the aliens who wanted to wipe out Humanity. And now the Banished threaten Kinsano’s brothers and sisters in arms on the Spirit of Fire…and she will see the Ark burn before she lets the Banished take one more of her friends. She takes to the field in her personalized Flame Cyclops, leading the Firestorm Battle Group, a strike force of ODSTs, Marines, and Hellbringers that specialize in delivering fire to the enemies of humanity.
Take the fight to the Banished with Kinsano, an explosive new force in the UNSC’s arsenal! Featuring some incendiary new units and abilities, Kinsano is ready to burn a path to victory under your command.
• 8 exclusive Blitz Cards including Kinsano’s Cyclops, Flame Warthog, Napalm Missiles and more
• 5 Blitz Packs of Kinsano’s exclusive cards
• All-new leader powers and units for use in multiplayer modes that allow Kinsano to dramatically speed up troop movement, call in fiery new vehicles and armies, and deploy raging infernos into large areas
Halo 5: Forge Bundle
**This bundle contains both Halo 5: Forge, Halo’s powerful and accessible world, level and game creation suite, as well as the Halo app, which provides the latest news, videos, tutorials, featured community content, update notes, and more from across the entire Halo universe.**
For years, Halo’s “Forge” mode on console has empowered Halo fans to create new maps and game modes that have changed the way people play and experience Halo. The level editor is responsible for legendary community-created classics such as Grifball and new favorites like Flapjack Frenzy and Ground Pound Arena.
With Halo 5: Forge, the entire Forge experience from Halo 5: Guardians comes to Windows 10, with support for mouse and keyboard, the ability to host and play custom matches for up to 16 players, and a new content browser that spans platforms. Download new levels from the Forge community created on either Windows 10 or Xbox One. Customize existing maps or create your own from scratch. Halo 5: Forge opens the door to new possibilities in Halo 5: Guardians and beyond.
-FREE download of the most robust and powerful level editor in Halo history.
-SHARE across Windows 10 and Xbox One. User-generated content built on Windows 10 using Halo 5: Forge or on Xbox One using Halo 5: Guardians is shared across both platforms, letting Windows and console players experience the best of both!
-PLAY any Forge content created using Halo 5: Forge or Halo 5: Guardians, including original maps and modes originally released by 343 Industries, with up to 16 players via custom matches.
-OPTIMIZED FOR PC, including mouse/keyboard in both edit mode and play modes, support for up to 4K resolution for visually stunning textures, and enhanced controls.
-HALO APP: The Halo app provides the latest news, videos, tutorials, featured community content, update notes, and more from across the entire Halo franchise. Quickly and easily launch Halo 5: Forge directly from the app, as well as discover the latest details about the Halo Pro League, watch game trailers, and discover new Halo products as they’re released!
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR HALO 5: FORGE
MINIMUM SPECS - CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 2.3Ghz or AMD FX 6350; Memory: 8 GB RAM (2 GB VRAM), GPU: AMD R7 260x or GeForce 650 Ti; HD Space: 40 GB; DirectX 12
RECOMMENDED SPECS - CPU: Intel Core i5 -3570K@ 3.4Ghz / AMD FX 8150; Memory: 12 GB RAM (4 GB VRAM), GPU: AMD Radeon R9 380 / GeForce GTX 970; HD Space: 40 GB; DirectX 12
4K ULTRA SPECS - CPU: Intel Core i7 -4770K@ 3.4Ghz / AMD FX 9370; Memory: 16 GB RAM (4+ GB VRAM), GPU: AMD Radeon R9 Fury X / GeForce GTX 980 Ti ; HD Space: SSD + 40 GB; DirectX 12
SUPPORTED OS: Windows 10 Anniversary (v.1607)
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR HALO APP
SUPPORTED OS: Windows 10 Anniversary (v.1607)
Photosensitivity Seizure Warning: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/photosensitive-seizure-warning
Halo 5: Guardians is here, and the Halo Channel is the official companion app for the highly-acclaimed Xbox One title, letting you enhance your game experience with access to a robust suite of stats, post-game reports, and more. The Halo Channel lets you experience award-winning original Halo programming – including compelling additions to the Halo fiction and exclusive behind the scenes documentaries – as well as game-focused content such as competitive multiplayer strategies straight from pro players, tips and tricks to tackle everything from challenging campaign walkthroughs to record-breaking speed runs, the best in community-created content, and much more. Plus, you can access your favorite Halo news and blog content, and explore the deeper details of Halo’s story, characters, vehicles, locations, and more thanks to direct access to the Halo Universe encyclopedia – all through a custom-designed and personalized digital network. This is your home for Halo.
A strange and treacherous world exposes elite ONI operatives to a much deeper danger in this live action series from 343 Industries and Scott Free Productions.
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
HUMANITY IS AT WAR
For generations, humans traveled the stars and worked together to settle worlds under the banner of the United Nations Space Command. Now that peace is shattered as insurrectionists declare independence from UNSC rule and humanity is plunged into a galaxy-spanning civil war.
For cadet Thomas Lasky and his fellow students at the Corbulo Academy of Military Science, this war is their future. At Corbulo they train to fight their fellow man and return peace to the galaxy. But with what the war has done to Lasky’s family, it’s not a battle he’s sure he can fight.
His resolve is put to the test when Cobulo comes under attack from a terrifying new enemy, one which the Academy’s training could never have prepared him for. Amidst the chaos of an unprecedented alien assault, Lasky and his fellow cadets fight for survival, only to find assistance from a mysterious ally – a mythic, armored supersoldier known as the Master Chief.
This sweeping science-fiction saga delves into the rich Halo universe with seven exciting stories (told in eight parts) including tales of Master Chief’s mysterious origins, the Spartans’ advanced combat capabilities and the tense rivalry between Spartans and Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODSTs).
Created in collaboration with some of the world’s leading animators from Japan, “Halo Legends” draws you into the center of humankind’s ongoing battles with the Covenant, dynamically depicted in cutting-edge animation styles that deliver breathtaking visuals and gripping adventure. Go beyond the game – and enter the world of “Halo Legends”.
Remaking the Legend – Halo 2: Anniversary
Remaking the Legend - Halo 2: Anniversary is a full-length documentary chronicling 343 Industries’ journey as they re-imagine Halo 2, one of the most beloved video games of all time, for its ten-year anniversary.
Get unprecedented access throughout the development process as 343 Industries and their team of partners from all over the world bring Halo 2 into the next generation, while attempting to maintain and honor its fabled past.
Through exclusive interviews with developers, former Halo employees, pro players, industry insiders, and hard-core Halo fans, get a behind-the-scenes look at the next chapter in the Halo franchise that celebrates its past while laying the groundwork for its future.
Halo: The Fall of Reach
Relive the origin of the legendary Master Chief and the Spartan program in this animated adaptation of one of Halo’s most beloved stories from 343 Industries and the Sequence Group.
Red vs Blue: Season 1-14 Movie Collection
What starts as two warring armies, fighting over the galaxy's most useless piece of real estate, quickly evolves into one of the most hilarious and action-packed sci-fi adventures ever... of all time.
Halo: Spartan Assault
Halo: Spartan Assault brings the excitement of Halo combat to touch-based devices for the very first time. Battle your way through 30 action-packed missions against the Covenant as you explore the origin of the Spartan Ops program and Halo 4's Spartan Commander, Sarah Palmer.
Earn Xbox achievements, complete mission and weekly challenges, unlock new customizations for your Halo 4 career, and compete against your friends for the top scores in the leaderboards.
It's time to join the assault, Spartan!
*Halo Spartan Assault requires users to sign into Xbox with a Microsoft account to play.
Halo: Spartan Strike
Halo: Spartan Strike makes you a new Spartan recruit battling evil forces in this touch-based top-down shooter. Be the Spartan and deny your foes the conquest of Earth. Encounter Promethean and Covenant enemies in 30 thrilling missions through jungles and cities as you seek to thwart plans to make Earth their next conquest.
It’s time to challenge your enemies. Strike Fast. Be a Spartan!
Showing 1 - 25 of 25 results