Showing 1 - 18 of 18 results
Duolingo - Learn Languages for Free
Learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Irish, Dutch, Danish, and English. Totally fun and 100% free.
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Irish, Dutch, Danish, or English, the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
Calculator Toolbox for WP, the one stop shop app for all your daily computing and conversion needs. Get 45 different calculators across 8 categories in one app. Also comes with a full featured Currency and Unit converter with 14 unit categories. There is no other app like Calculator Toolbox in any other mobile platform. So enjoy Calculator Toolbox which is exclusive to WP platform.
• Currently supports 45 different calcs across 8 categories.
• Full featured Currency Converter with Offline, Online and Auto Modes.
• Unit Converter with 14 unit categories.
• OneDrive integration allows to backup user's saved data and favorites. Saved data can be easily restored from OneDrive after switching phone or an application re-installation.
• Feature rich Mortgage, Auto Loan, and Auto Lease calcs. Ability to generate Excel Mortgage Summary Report on the fly. Ideal for Home buyers and Real Estate agents/brokers.
• Support for favorites. The favorites section on the main screen can hold up to 8 calcs at a time.
• Ability to pin favorites, calculator and converter categories to the home screen.
• Attractive and user friendly UI that adheres to the WP modern design guidelines.
Following are some of the key calculators included.
- Tip/Split Calc
- Discount Calc
- Debt To Income Ratio Calc
- Age As Of Calc
- Adult BMI Calc
- VAT/Sales Tax Calc
- Nav S-T-D Calc
- Dec To Frac Calc
- Margin/Markup/Profit Calcs
- Area/Volume Calcs
Break down by Category
- 7 calcs under General
- 6 calcs under Mortgage
- 6 calcs under Auto
- 6 calcs under Finance
- 4 calcs under Percentage
- 8 calcs under Date and Time
- 6 calcs under Sales
- 2 calcs under Area
- 14 unit conversion categories
Soar through the skies in a balloon powered by Maths!
Soar through the skies in a balloon powered by knowledge! Choose from addition, subtraction, multiplication, division or all four and see how long you can keep your balloon afloat. Collect coins, avoid obstacles and conquer the skies all with the awesome power of maths!
Aimed at ages 4+ this game has simple and easy to grasp controls. A happy soundtrack and awesome graphics make this game perfect for kids, Offering a learning space that is engaging, challenging and fun.
Have you ever wonder where and when you have classes? Do you remember about your homework or exam? School timetable is solution for your concerns. Add your all classes, homework and exams very easily and look whenever you need.
Power Planner is the ultimate homework planner for students, featuring online sync with iOS and Android apps, grade calculation, live tiles, automatic reminders, and more.
Power Planner is built specifically for Windows 10!
The free version has limitations like only 1 semester, only 5 grades per class, etc.
With Power Planner's online account, you can stay on top of homework assignments from your desktop, iPhone, Android, web browser, and Windows Phone!
Power Planner lets you manage semesters, enter classes with time schedules and room locations, add assignments and exams, receive automatic reminders about upcoming homework, and more.
The live tiles allow you to see your upcoming homework. You can also pin a schedule tile that tells you when and where your next class is. And you can pin each class as secondary tiles. Plus, you can set each of those as your detailed lock screen status.
Grade and GPA calculation is also fully supported, allowing you to know exactly what your GPA is across multiple semesters. You can also use "What If?" mode to find out what you need in order to keep an A in a class!
See your classes and homework from the Windows 10 Calendar app thanks to calendar integration!
Google Calendar integration also lets you see your classes and homework from Google Calendar!
The paid version unlocks the ability to add more than five grades per class, use multiple semesters/years, and more. It is purchased through an in-app purchase, and when you buy Power Planner once, you unlock it everywhere. However, the free version is still perfectly functional.
This Online Education is a video reference of academic subjects to enhance your learning. Improve your performance on the subject by taking the quiz avaiable on each of the subjects. Now with HD video player.
*Take a quiz & review your answers to improve subject knowledge.
*Automatically download new subjects and fix broken links.
*Get notified on live tile when new subjects are added.
*Keep track of your favorite Videos for instant access.
*Rate the subjects for other people to see.
*Keep track of what you watched using History Page.
Subjects include Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, History, Math, Biology, Economics, Finance, Web Design, Web Technologies,Astronomy. More videos and subjects will be added in future.
Global Edition. Decimal point issue faced by some European markets is now been fixed.
A featured scientific calculator which gives you the look and feel of a real scientific calculator, on your Windows Phone 7.
>> Basic Arithmetic operations.
>> Percentage calculations.
>> Powers and Roots
>> Exponential and Logarithmic functions
>> Trigonometric functions in degrees and radians
>> Integer and Fraction modules
>> Parenthesis to specify order of operations
>> Operator precedence
>> Dual Display
>> M+, M-, MS, MR and MC memory operations
>> Previous result button.
>> π and e constants
>> -1.79769313486232e308 to 1.79769313486232e308 Range
>> Constant support and improvement to add new features.
Please feel free to comment on any feature requests or existing bugs. Thanks
"Class Scheduler" is a clearly represented timetable app for your subjects, courses, exams and homework.
A custom color can be associated with each subject. The week view supports portrait and landscape orientation.
Never forget to learn for your exam or miss your homework - just use the reminder!
Exams and Homework can be provided with photo, voice and text notes.
Do you need help or do you have suggestions for missing features? Create an e-mail out of the app and send your questions or suggestions.
- Assignment of colors to each subject
- Manage your Homework and Exams
- Colored Live Tile for
- next Lessons
- next Homeworks
- next Exams
- Support for Fast App Switching
- Double Period function
- Display breaks
- No Advertising
- Trial Version available
- Configurable pause length between double lessons
- Enlarged text in selection lists
- Breaks in week view now with dynamic size
- Spanish language support
Periodic Table Pro
- Periodic table in Panorama.
- Information of all elements.
- Photo of the elements.
- Game: Play and learn the names, symbols and atomic numbers.
- Instructions to understand any periodic table.
- Search engine.
- App loads faster.
- Minor improvements.
- Ads-free version.
- GUI improved.
- Optimized for Mango.
- Performance improved.
- Isotope info.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- News languages: italiano (more coming soon).
The 3D Brain consists of 24 interactive structures that can be rotated in 3D space. Each structure contains information on associated functions, disorders, brain damage, case studies, and links to contemporary modern research.
★★★ Top 2 paid app in marketplace of USA!!! ★★★
☆☆☆ Fully support WP8 and all resolution!!! ☆☆☆
★★★ The ONLY app supports implicit plot!!! ★★★
update in v1.5.5
support 720P & 1080P
update in v1.5.4
add Metro style Tile icon, you can switch the style in "equations" - "settings"
update in v1.5.3
1. fix display bug of equation solver
update in v1.5.2
1. move button '.' to right of button '0'
2. minor bug fix
update in v1.5.1
1. fix the polynomial solver bug
2. change sound effect default OFF
what's new in v1.5
1. add feature of polynomial solver
2. add feature of linear system solver
3. add sound effect
4. make it easy to input negative number in settings
5. change the tile icon
6. support alipay directly(支持支付宝直接付款)
new features will be added in v1.6
1. support extremum & zero point view in plot page
2. support view intersection point of functions
- includes a powerful and easy to use scientific calculator
- save calculation history
- radians and degrees angle modes
- cartesian, polar and parametric functions
- polynomial & linear system solver
- support pinch to zoom and drag for scrolling the graph in real time
- unlimited amout of equations can be added and plotted simultaneously
- customizable graph colors
- function tracing in cartesian
- graph view supports both portrait and landscape device orientation
- functions: sin, cos, tan, log10, ln, sinh, cosh, tanh, asin, acos, atan, asinh, acosh, atanh, √, ³√, rand, abs, sgn, fac, sfac, round, fpart, ceil, floor
Feel free to contact me if you have any question.
OneDrive lets you access and edit your files from all your devices anywhere. Use this Windows app to access and share your files from your Windows devices such as Xbox, Surface Hub or HoloLens. The OneDrive app for Windows 10 allows you to work with both your personal and work files easily.
• Save and share files
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you
• Preview your files within the app
• Access your download history within the app
• Move, delete and rename files, and create new folders
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened
• Search for your files and folders
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging, and share albums
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
The FREE Dictionary.com app delivers trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, including over 2,000,000 words. It also features audio pronunciation and updated daily content. Get the world’s #1 dictionary app on your phone today! Windows Phone 8 Update: Fix to download offline dictionary content Voice search commands New live tiles Features: Dictionary and Thesaurus Available even without internet connection Over 2 million words, definitions, synonyms and antonyms Audio pronunciations Voice search Word origins and example sentences Favorite words list Daily content: Word of the Day, Hot Word Blog, Question of the Day, and Spanish Word of the Day
SchoolBook is the first real digital diary, which allows you to manage your schooling directly from the palm of your hand.
Using the full potential of the app, you will not miss any more information:
Insert all your grades, dividing them according to the subjects and the type of test, and then admire your progress with gorgeous charts.
Setting your class timetable, you'll always know what to expect.
With the inclusion of commitments, you will not miss any event: it is an homework, a test or a trip, SchoolBook will keep you updated on what you need to do. Even at a distance of months.
Keep track of your absences, always visible in the dashboard.
Your time is valuable, and we know it well: making periodic backups of OneDrive, your data will be safe.
• Variety of programming languages
• Structured playlists
• More than 1,500 videos!
• Exclusive tutorials
* Fixed a bug where the rating popup would show up on first start
* Improved rating popup
* added large tile
* Added possibility to share videos via email/sms
* minor improvements
As a follow-up to Endless Alphabet, set the stage for early numeracy learning with Endless Numbers! Kids will have a blast learning number recognition, sequences, quantity, numerical patterns, and simple addition with the adorable Endless monsters. Each number features interactive sequences and equation puzzles with numbers that come alive, and a short animation that provides context and meaning to each number.
Remember the Star Trek computer? It's finally happening--with Wolfram|Alpha. Building on 25 years of development led by Stephen Wolfram, Wolfram|Alpha has rapidly become the world's definitive source for instant expert knowledge and computation.
Across thousands of domains--with more continually added--Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you.
This app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine. Domains covered by Wolfram|Alpha include:
STATISTICS & DATA ANALYSIS
Electricity & Magnetism
Animals & Plants
DNA Sequence Lookup
UNITS & MEASURES
DATES & TIMES
Current & Historical Weather
PLACES & GEOGRAPHY
PEOPLE & HISTORY
Historical Events, Periods & Countries
CULTURE & MEDIA
WORDS & LINGUISTICS
SPORTS & GAMES
Color Names & Systems
MONEY & FINANCE
Cost of Living
HEALTH & MEDICINE
Medical Test Data
FOOD & NUTRITION
WEB & COMPUTER SYSTEMS
(Wolfram|Alpha Pro capabilities such as file upload and personal
analytics are not yet available through this app.)
Dictionary - Free Offline Dictionary
Came across a fascinating new word while reading an English Classic? Writing an article & looking for a more sophisticated synonym for a rather simple word? Stuck on your crossword puzzle? Dictionary+ is here with all the answers!
Dictionary + is your free English dictionary and thesaurus right on Windows device. This offline dictionary/ thesaurus offers you the meaning of English words along with their synonyms, antonyms, usage examples, spelling suggestions and more! All these features make Dictionary+ a handy tool for quick reference, looking up definitions, spellings, similar and related words and help you enhance your English vocabulary.
+Extremely fast, simple and easy to use
+More than 147000 words
+This Dictionary/ thesaurus works without an internet connection (offline)
+Use this thesaurus to look up synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms (les specific), hyponyms (more specific), meronyms (part of) & more!
+Example sentences to help you understand the contextual meaning of a particular word
+An intelligent word entry which suggests possible words and correct spellings as you type
+Use the ? wildcard for any character or * for a group of characters in the search
+Lookup the Wikipedia page for a word and search for related Wikipedia articles for words right from the app.
+Save your most used or interesting new words as bookmarks
+Keep track of the most recent words that you’ve looked up in the current session, with the recent history option
+Based on the Princeton University WordNet Project.
Whether you’re a writer, teacher, student or just someone with a passion for the English language, this free offline Dictionary app is a pocket thesaurus you would love to own! Get this free offline English Dictionary and thesaurus now and learn new words, definitions and spellings on-the-go!
This free offline English dictionary and thesaurus has more than 147000 words with their synonyms, antonyms, definitions and more. This English dictionary and thesaurus is a great tool for reference, education, and vocabulary building.
The intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing other possible words. Keep track of the most recent words that you’ve looked up in the current session, with the recent history option. Just click on the left or right arrows and the dictionary definition for your previously searched words are shown.
Learn new words, spellings, definitions and improve your English vocabulary with this offline free English Dictionary and thesaurus. The Wikipedia integration makes it easy to look up detailed definitions and information about any particular English word or phrase. You can also keep track of your favorite words or new interesting words by bookmarking them.
Now you don’t have to carry a pocket Dictionary or open your internet browser every time you need a synonym for an English word. Just open up this free offline Dictionary & thesaurus and look up synonyms, antonyms, definitions and more anytime, anywhere.
Showing 1 - 18 of 18 results