Microsoft Inspire 2019: Explore the first wave of sessions in the Session Catalog!
We’re excited to announce the first wave of sessions for Microsoft Inspire 2019! Bookmark this link so you can come back often and check out the evolving lineup of sessions designed to enhance your event experience. All sessions for 2019 are located at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center to maximize every opportunity to learn, connect and expand your business potential. The incredible array of sessions is where you will find inspiration from shared learnings and insights and by connecting with other partners while attending the largest Microsoft partner event.
Read on for details about the Session Catalog.
The Session Catalog is a great place to begin your Microsoft 2019 Inspire planning.
- Built to provide easy access to session information, you can refine your results by the following areas:
- Session Type
- Solution Area
- Partnering with Microsoft
- Business Leadership
- Business Focus
- Line of Business
- Within each topic area are lists you can select from to customize your view of the Session Catalog. Select from the various session types and then browse through the different topic areas.
- Power Session
- Panel Session
- Group Discussion
For example, the Partnering with Microsoft topic area includes the following valuable content categories:
Partnering with Microsoft
- GTM & Co-Sell
- Build & Grow
- New to Partner Network
- Scale through P2P
- Once you have made your selections, the page will automatically populate with your preferred choices.
- Click on each session heading and the important details are easily exposed. Note that you can also see related sessions to help you with your planning.
- Remember to record your results as the search session is not saved.
How do I access the Session Catalog?
It is easy, bookmark this link and come back often, as sessions will continue to be added.
Why should I attend sessions at Inspire?
Learn. Discover how to leverage products relevant to your business to grow your practice and accelerate the digital transformation of our mutual customers. Learn how to position and sell Microsoft products to win against Google, AWS, VMware, and others.
Connect. You’ll get the chance to learn from Worldwide partner leaders on programs, benefits, and technology.
Accelerate. Reap the rewards of your investment and fuel the next wave of your growth with the opportunities, insights, and connections from Inspire.
What is Microsoft Inspire?
Microsoft Inspire is five days of learning, networking, fun, and a few surprises that kicks off each new Microsoft fiscal year. It features executive presentations, training, and networking opportunities—all focused on your readiness to win with the best platform in tech and connecting you with other partners to drive your business forward. Wherever you are in your journey as a partner, Microsoft Inspire offers ways for you to accelerate your success, making attendance a valuable investment in your future growth.
What’s different from last year?
We’ve enhanced your Microsoft Inspire experience in a few key ways for 2019. Here’s what’s new:
- A revised schedule ensures you have more time to network and make valuable connections
- Simplified schedule and event experiences so you can take in every bit of the conference more easily
- Microsoft Inspire and Microsoft Ready expos are now one centralized expo—giving you more access to Microsoft employees, sponsors, and other partners than ever before
Register for Microsoft Inspire today! Remember, prices go up on May 31st, 2019. And be sure to keep an eye out for additional announcements about what we’re doing to help you make the most of your Microsoft Inspire experience at microsoft.com/inspire! Follow @MSInspireUS and #MSInspire to stay current on all the latest news and conversation!