Hybrid work is here to stay, which presents an extraordinary opportunity for Microsoft partners to support and manage complex hybrid work environments. SMBs that are equipped with the right solutions can run their businesses securely and improve employee engagement, regardless of where or how they’re working. Help your customers understand the full value of the Microsoft 365 platform and implement the best Microsoft 365 solution for their business.
This week, your customer might log into a budget meeting from their living room with the CFO, who’s joined from corporate, along with an advisor from the accounting firm across town. Six months ago, they’d have met in a conference room over coffee.
We’re all working in new ways. To stay competitive, your customers need solutions that help them be resilient, connected, and support the flow of work wherever it happens. Set them up for success with Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams is right for customers. And it’s right for you.
Customers are embracing Teams. It’s been the largest and fastest-growing opportunity for Microsoft 365, growing 128% in the past three years.1 There’s been an unprecedented spike in Teams usage with more than 44 million daily users as of March 2020.2,3
In addition to helping customers deploy and adopt Teams, you can increase your earning potential by supporting their more advanced meeting and calling needs. When you help transform customer business processes by creating apps and solutions that extend the Teams platform, you can earn even more. A recent Forrester study found that 45% of customers using apps in Teams paid for ongoing app services and 52% paid ongoing apps costs.4
If your customers already have Teams, that’s great! Check in with them to make sure they are using Teams to its full potential and offer your training and adoption/change management services if they are not.
Start the conversation by sharing these 10 tips on how remote and onsite workers can do their best work together.
- Stay connected: Stay up to date on projects and with your team via 1:1 and group meetings from any device. Connect with people inside and outside the organization, engage with chat and collaborate/co-author files and documents in real time.
- Make meetings more effective: Prep in advance with shared files and conversations. Focus attention during the meeting with background blur, whiteboard, digital hand raising and live captions. After the meeting, store and share the recording, notes, and transcript.
- Reduce meeting fatigue: Be more together, even when apart. Use Together Mode* to focus on faces, body language and non-verbal cues. See up to 49 participants at once with Gallery View.*
- Create inclusive meetings: Share reactions with emojis. Use chat to converse without interrupting the speaker. Use Live Captions* and Live Transcriptions* so everyone is seen and heard.
- Improve collaboration: Remote and onsite teams can view, edit and work together in real-time on shared files to ensure version control and reduce back-and-forth email. Easily share files within channels, meetings and chat via link or direct upload to Teams.
- Manage wellbeing: Set boundaries by blocking out daily focus time. Keep conversations fun with emojis, stickers and GIFs. Use the praise tool to increase morale.
- Simplify day-to-day activities: Use pre-built templates to create low-code/no-code custom apps to automate routine processes. Use the Power BI apps to share insights directly within or from Teams.*
- Streamline and save time: Use the Teams tasks app to see assigned tasks from Planner, Outlook, and Microsoft To-Do. Organize project tasks from any device.
- Work across devices: Experience seamless transitions across devices at home, on the go or in the workplace.
- Connect across the whole organization: Bring together up to 1,000 participants* in interactive Teams meetings to build community and boost dialogue between leaders and employees.
Help SMBs stay resilient with Microsoft 365 and Teams
With Microsoft 365 you can provide prospects and customers a solution that addresses their changing collaboration, mobility, and productivity needs. You’ll enable employees to securely work from anywhere on any device and provide a comprehensive solution that includes email, calendars, file storage, and a hub for teamwork.
Use these teamwork assets to create your campaign and connect with customers/prospects about the benefits of collaborating in the cloud with Microsoft 365.
With Microsoft Teams, you and your customers can thrive in this era of remote and hybrid work! Learn more about the partner opportunity and how to grow your business with Microsoft Teams. Also, be sure to check out these additional SMB sales readiness, technical training and go-to-market resources for Microsoft 365.
*If this feature is not available yet to your customer, it will be coming later this year.
1 The Microsoft 365 Partner Opportunity, A Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact Study commissioned by Microsoft, July 2020
2 Jared Spataro, Microsoft Teams at 3: Everything you need to connect with your teammates and be more productive, Microsoft 365 blog, March 19, 2020.
3 Daily active usage defined as the maximum daily users performing an intentional action in a 24-hour period across the desktop client, mobile client, and web client. Intentional actions include sending or replying to a chat, joining a meeting, or opening a file in Teams. Passive actions like auto boot, minimizing a screen, or closing the app are not included.
4 The Partner Opportunity In Building Applications for Microsoft Teams, A Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact Study commissioned by Microsoft, March 2020
5 The Microsoft 365 Partner Opportunity, A Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact Study commissioned by Microsoft, July 2020
6 The Microsoft 365 Managed Services Opportunity, A Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact Study commissioned by Microsoft, July 2019
7 The Partner Opportunity In Building Applications for Microsoft Teams, A Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact Study commissioned by Microsoft, March 2020