Our Productivity and Business Processes segment consists of products and cloud services in our portfolio of productivity, communication, and information services, spanning a variety of devices and platforms. This segment primarily comprises:
• Office Commercial, including volume licensing and subscriptions to Office 365 Commercial for products and cloud services such as Microsoft Office, Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business, and related Client Access Licenses (“CALs”).
• Office Consumer, including Office sold through retail or through an Office 365 Consumer subscription, and Office Consumer Services, including Outlook.com, OneDrive, and consumer Skype services.
• Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, including Dynamics ERP products, Dynamics CRM on-premises, and Dynamics CRM Online (“Microsoft Dynamics”).
Our Intelligent Cloud segment consists of our public, private, and hybrid server products and cloud services that can power modern business. This segment primarily comprises:
• Server products and cloud services, including Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, System Center, and related CALs, as well as Microsoft Azure.
• Enterprise Services, including Premier Support Services and Microsoft Consulting Services.
Our More Personal Computing segment consists of products and services geared towards harmonizing the interests of end users, developers, and information technology professionals across screens of all sizes. This segment primarily comprises:
• Windows, including Windows OEM licensing (“Windows OEM”) and other non-volume licensing of the Windows operating system, volume licensing of the Windows operating system, patent licensing, Windows Embedded, MSN display advertising, and Windows Phone licensing.
• Devices, including phones, Surface, and Microsoft PC accessories.
• Gaming, including Xbox hardware; Xbox Live, comprising transactions, subscriptions, and advertising; video games; and third-party video game royalties.
• Search advertising.