Your AI assistant at work
- Combine powerful large language models with your work content and context to take on any task.Be more engaged in the meetings you attend and quickly catch up on the ones you miss.Summarize long email threads and quickly draft suggested replies.
- Transform your writing—Copilot drafts, edits, summarizes, and creates right alongside you.Easily start a new presentation from a simple prompt or outline using natural language commands.Identify trends, create powerful visualizations, or ask for recommendations to drive different outcomes.
- Your data is protected by the most comprehensive enterprise compliance and security controls.Copilot inherits your security, compliance, and privacy policies set up in Microsoft 365.You’re always in control—deciding which AI suggestions to use, modify, or discard.
Stay on top of all your chats, meetings, and calls
Create, comprehend, and elevate your documents
Stay on top of your inbox and manage follow-ups
Turn your inspiration into stunning presentations
Analyze, comprehend, and visualize data with ease
Work more productively
Copilot in Microsoft Loop
Copilot in Whiteboard
Copilot in OneNote
A new AI-employee alliance
Copilot for Microsoft 365 pricing
Copilot for Microsoft 365
Achieve more than ever before using AI.
- Integrated with Teams, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and other Microsoft 365 apps
- AI-powered chat with Microsoft Copilot
- Enterprise-grade security, privacy, and compliance
- A product license for Microsoft 365 E3 or E5 is required to purchase Copilot for Microsoft 365.
Add Copilot to your Microsoft plan
Not an existing customer?
The Microsoft Cloud runs on trust
Hear from our customers
“Our people are seeing immediate productivity improvements with Copilot.”
“The ability to ask questions during a meeting is fantastic … and meeting summaries are very useful.”
“The potential of Microsoft 365 Copilot is undeniable.”
Get started with Copilot
Frequently asked questions
Customers must be licensed for Microsoft 365 E3/E5 to be eligible. Microsoft 365 Consumer and Education customers are not currently eligible to purchase Copilot.
Copilot for Microsoft 365 includes access to Microsoft Copilot and integrations with Copilot in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Loop, and other Microsoft 365 apps.
Copilot is generally available for purchase worldwide in public clouds—for enterprise customers only. We are currently working on our timeline for sovereign clouds.
Except for Excel, Copilot is supported in the following languages:
- English (US, GB, AU, CA, IN)
- Spanish (Spain, Mexico)
- French (France, Canada)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Chinese Simplified
Copilot in Excel is currently only supported in English.
We will extend coverage to additional languages in the future. The next set of languages includes: Arabic, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
No, there is no trial available for Copilot.
Contact your sales representative for Enterprise pricing and to get started. A Microsoft 365 E3 or E5 license is required to purchase Copilot for Microsoft 365.