More ways to use Microsoft Teams
Easily manage life at home and work, all in Teams
Whether you’re catching up with distant family or finalizing a document for work, Teams has you covered.
Use Teams on all your devices
Never miss a message or call by downloading the Teams app on virtually any device.
Frequently asked questions
Host virtual meetings with your friends and family. Schedule them ahead of time or select Meet now to instantly connect with others through audio or video calls. Learn how to create a meeting in the free version of Teams.
Create a secure place to connect and collaborate with others through communities in Teams. Invite people to join your community, and set guidelines, organize events, and moderate content to help community members feel safe. Learn more about communities in Teams.
Engage in chat communications and video calls, choose from a variety of fun emojis and GIFs to express yourself, and share photos, videos, links, and files to connect with others. Learn how to send a picture, link, or file in the free version of Teams.
Quickly start a Teams video call or chat right from your Windows 11 taskbar. Reach out to anyone from your PC, no matter what device they’re on. Learn more about getting started with Chat in Windows 11.
Microsoft Teams is for everyone
Meet, chat, call, and collaborate in just one place—whether at home, work, school, or with friends.
-  Communities is available in the free version of Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 Personal, and Microsoft 365 Family.
-  Available on iOS and Android today. Coming soon to desktop.
-  A Microsoft 365 subscription is required. A group video call allows up to 300 people to video chat for up to 30 consecutive hours.
-  Certain features require specific hardware. See Windows 11 specifications. Internet access is required; ISP fees may apply.
-  Chatting via SMS is available in limited countries and will be available in other geographic locations on a rolling basis. See more details.