Grow your business with Microsoft Teams
Meet, chat, call, and collaborate with communications software that makes it easy to work, plan, and innovate together.
Small business software made for all the ways you work
Easily communicate with customers and employees. Create, share, and store files securely from a single cloud-first platform.
Meet from anywhere
Start meetings with anyone and boost engagement with virtual backgrounds, recordings, transcriptions, and AI-powered recaps.
Chat with anyone
Get work done with people inside and outside your company. Send messages, react with emojis, create teams, and coordinate events—all from one app.
Get things done in one place
Collaborate on documents in real time and reduce context switching by working in Microsoft 365 apps right from Teams.
Stay secure and productive
Proactively reduce risk while helping employees stay in the flow of work. Have peace of mind knowing sensitive information is encrypted in all chats, calls, meetings, and files.
Meet, chat, call, and collaborate
Remove barriers between spaces, places, and people with small business software that empowers teams to work together, all in one place.
Feel closer to your team
Create a more engaging meeting experience with together mode. Focus on faces, pick up on nonverbal cues, and easily see who’s talking.
Get the best view
Dynamic view intelligently arranges meeting elements for optimal viewing. When people join or present, Teams automatically adjusts the layout.
Transform your presenting experience
Engage your audience, present seamlessly, and give attendees more control to personalize their experience.
Collaborate on content shared on screen
Collaborate in real time on content shared by the presenter on screen. Anyone in the meeting can add text, sticky notes, reactions, or digital ink.
Easily set up and deliver webinars
Showcase your brand with a customized registration page and keep attendees informed with confirmation emails. Measure impact with attendee reports.
Delight and engage webinar attendees
Host fun and interactive webinars for up to 1,000 attendees with dynamic presenter views, real-time polls, and live reactions.
Provide readable text for all
Help foster inclusivity among team members by offering closed captions in multimedia presentations.
Edit workbooks together
Transform real-time collaboration during Teams meetings with Excel Live.
Collaborate more effectively
Improve productivity, save time, and get more done by keeping everyone in the loop and ensuring everyone has a voice.
Create focused spaces
Set up private spaces for collaboration within your teams. Communicate, collaborate, and manage access to files and notes.
Collaborate with others as one extended team
Work with other organizations in shared channels to chat, meet, and share or coauthor documents for flexible and focused long-term collaboration.
Offer readable, real-time automated captions
Make digital media more accessible by offering captions in real time with live captioning.
Join a meeting with a single touch
Get started with one touch to join online meetings from any device, without switching between apps or interrupting your workflow.
Make conversations easy to follow
Identify and differentiate the voices of up to 10 people talking in a Teams Room with intelligent speakers.
Brainstorm together, wherever
Draw and write together on the same digital canvas from the room on a Surface Hub 2S or a remote location using a personal touchscreen device.
Control the room
Limit meeting interruptions and enjoy a touch-free experience by turning on features with the room remote experience in the Teams mobile app.
Make the most of Teams
Quickly bring up Teams on your PC screen, join meetings, or check missed calls using Teams-certified headsets and speakerphones.
Bring calls together
Whether you need to add someone else to a group call or you have an incoming call, merge calls together to talk to everyone at once.
Seamlessly move calls between devices
Transfer calls, including those from your laptop or phone, without interruption in call service or quality with endpoint transfer.
Make multitasking easier
Ideal for scenarios such as IT help desks or HR hotlines, connect a call queue to a channel in Teams with voice-enabled channels.
Read what was said
Make meetings more inclusive with live transcription, allowing people to follow and review conversations alongside the meeting audio in real time.
Manage call and meeting quality
See the network-wide view of call quality across your small business with the Call Quality Dashboard.
Collaborate using apps to work the way you want
Thrive in hybrid work with apps designed to help you connect with the right people and data, all while streamlining processes.
Run more engaging meetings
Use collaborative apps in meetings to boost engagement, like driving decision-making with live polls or initiating teamwork with games and icebreakers.
Make your chats actionable
Make conversations more productive by bringing in content directly from your apps.
Use your line-of-business apps and processes in Teams
Work quickly and effectively by bringing together your business-critical apps and people in one place.
Stay secure and up to date
Meet regulatory, legal, and organizational needs with industry-leading security and compliance offerings to collaborate with confidence.
Manage your favorite apps
Manage your most used apps in one place from the Teams admin center.
Simplify device management
Manage and monitor a variety of personal and shared Teams devices from a single place.
Save up to 33% when you buy Teams Essentials and Teams Phone together
Save money and boost collaboration with Teams Essentials plus Teams Phone—now starting at $8 per person per month. Improve workflows by simplifying communications channels with chat, video, file sharing, and calling.1
Find the right Microsoft Teams plan for your small business
There are several ways to get Microsoft Teams for your small business. Compare plans and pricing to find the small business software solution that works best for you.
Microsoft Teams Essentials
Originally starting from $4.00 now starting from $4.00
(Annual subscription—auto renews)2
Unlimited group meetings for up to 30 hours
Up to 300 participants per meeting
10 GB of cloud storage per user
Phone and web support
Unlimited chat with coworkers and customers
File sharing, tasks, and polling
Data encryption for meetings, chats, calls, and files
Live captions in meetings4
Hundreds of collaborative apps
Collaborative annotations in Teams meetings, so participants can contribute to shared content
Team meetings recordings with transcripts
Microsoft 365 Business Basic
Originally starting from $6.00 now starting from $6.00
(Annual subscription—auto renews)2
Everything offered in Teams Essentials, plus:
Web and mobile versions of Microsoft 365 apps5
Expanded cloud storage of 1 TB per user
Email hosting with custom domain address
Microsoft 365 Business Standard
Originally starting from $12.50 now starting from $10.62
(Annual subscription—auto renews)2
Everything offered in Business Basic, plus:
Desktop versions of Microsoft 365 apps with premium features
Attendee registration and reporting tools
Manage customer appointments
Stay in the flow of work with Microsoft 365
Learn how Microsoft 365 and Teams works seamlessly with collaborative apps to help small businesses stay connected, protected, and productive.
Expand your reach with Microsoft Teams Essentials
Learn how Every Morning Consulting used Microsoft Teams Essentials to not just weather a difficult business environment but to thrive—reducing costs while expanding access to new markets.
Add to Microsoft Teams
Get the virtual calling features you need to stay productive, manage calls, and connect reliably.
Modernize the office with a connected platform that optimizes physical spaces for hybrid work.
Support an inclusive work culture with spaces for conversations, company news, and shared interests.
Coming soon—Microsoft Designer
Create professional visuals and graphics in a flash with the help of AI.
Find how-to articles, tutorials, FAQs, and instructional content to help you get started.
Explore guidance and learning resources to help your small business get the most out of Teams.
Video trainings and tips
Subscribe to the Microsoft Teams YouTube channel to learn more about the latest features.
Quick start tutorial
Get up and running in Teams with the basic info you need to be productive right away.
Frequently asked questions
No, a free version of Teams is only available for home and personal use.
For business use, paid Teams options are available—either as a standalone offering or as part of Microsoft 365. Teams for business use include a wider range of features like expanded storage and increased security, which make them ideal for small, medium, or enterprise businesses.
Explore plans and pricing to compare options, or get started with a free 30-day trial of Microsoft 365 Business Basic or Microsoft 365 Business Standard.
-  Only available in select offerings.
-  Once your paid subscription begins, cancellation policies vary based on your status as a new customer, product, and domain selections on Microsoft. Learn more. Cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription any time by going to the Microsoft 365 admin center. When a subscription is canceled, all associated data will be deleted. Learn more about data retention, deletion, and destruction in Microsoft 365.
-  After your one-month free trial, you will be charged the applicable subscription fee. Credit card required. Cancel any time to stop future charges.
-  Live captions are available in the English language with Microsoft account identities and over 30 additional languages with Microsoft Entra ID (formerly Azure Active Directory) identities. For more information, see the Live Captions support article.
-  This plan works with Office 2021, Office 2019, Office 2016, and Office 2013. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010, may work with Microsoft 365 with reduced functionality. This compatibility with Office does not include the Office 365 F3 plans.
-  The discount offer is available to new and existing customers who license a 12-month Microsoft Teams Essentials and Microsoft Teams Phone bundle (with or without a Microsoft Teams calling plan) through Direct and CSP direct channels between July 17, 2023, and January 17, 2024. This promotion is valid in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. This annual subscription automatically renews and is subject to recurring billing at the regular price and selected term. Customers can cancel at any time to stop future charges. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice. Learn more about recurring billing.
- [*] This promotional offer is available to new Microsoft 365 commercial customers between November 20, 2023, and December 29, 2023, in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Customers can purchase Microsoft 365 Business Standard with a 15% discount. An annual commitment is required, and promotional pricing applies to the first year only. Promotional pricing will be reflected at checkout. This subscription automatically renews and is subject to recurring monthly billing with a payment method required. This promotion is not available on trial subscriptions. Customers can cancel at any time to stop future charges. This offer may not be combined with any other offer. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice.