Aliases: Zeus (other) Wsnpoem (Symantec) Citadel (other)
This family of trojans can steal your personal and financial information and give a hacker access and control of your . They can also lower your Internet browser security and turn off your firewall.PC
We have seen these threats download other malware, including and . is a family that can encrypt the files on your PC and then demand money to unlock them. Necurs is family of malware that can turn off your security software and redirect your web browser.Trojan:Win32/Crilock.ATrojan:Win32/NecursCrilockransomware
Win32/Zbot PC can be installed on your via spam emails and hacked websites, or packaged with other malware families.
Use the following free software to detect and remove this threat:Microsoft
You should also run a full scan. A full scan might find other, hidden malware.
This threat tries to steal your sensitive and confidential information. If you think your information has been stolen, see:
You should change your passwords after you've removed this threat:
If you’re using , see our .Windows XPWindows XP end of support page
- Windows Defender Antivirus Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 Microsoft Security Essentials Windows 7 Windows Vista for , or for and
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
- For enterprise users:
- Be aware of the . Don't open email attachments or links from untrusted sources.dangers in opening suspicious emails
- The can also help detect spam. It’s built-in and enabled by default in email programs.Microsoft SmartScreen filterMicrosoft
- Submit spam and non-spam messages to Microsoft for analysis.
- Follow the appropriate instructions to suit your business needs.Exchange Online Protection
- Learn about how can help you block spam using machine learning. See for details.Office 365First look at Advanced Threat Protection: new tools to stop unknown malware & phishing attacks