Aliases: Trojan.Win32.Jorik.Llac.pqz (Kaspersky) Win32/Neurevt.A trojan (ESET) Trojan.Win32.Neurevt (Ikarus) Trojan.Neurevt!5156 (Rising AV)
Use the following free Microsoft software to detect and remove this threat:
You should also run a full scan. A full scan might find other, hidden malware.
Additional remediation instructions for this threat
This threat may make lasting changes to a computer's configuration that are NOT restored by detecting and removing this threat. For more information on returning an infected computer to its pre-infected state, please see the following articles:
- Configuring Security Zone settings for Internet Explorer:
- For Windows 7
- For Internet Explorer 10
- For Internet Explorer 9
- For Internet Explorer 7 and 8 in Windows Vista
- Viewing hidden and/or system files:
- For other support and help related articles, go to:
- Microsoft Security TechNet Center
Get more help
If you’re using Windows XP, see our Windows XP end of support page.