| About this Course |
This three-day course provides students with the knowledge necessary to design, deploy, and maintain Microsoft’s System Center 2012 Orchestrator. In this course, students are introduced to the various System Center products, and then learn how Orchestrator 2012 is architected and deployed within the Systems Center suite. In addition, this course includes automation of processes designed to address various scenarios, which may be encountered in the business computing environment. Upon course completion, students will have the skills necessary to manage Orchestrator 2012 for maximum business benefit. This course incorporates hands-on learning opportunities, so students can practice applying business solutions to real-world scenarios.
| Audience Profile |
This course is designed for IT professionals who already have prerequisite technical knowledge of the systems they want to manage with Orchestrator 2012.. This course is also for IT professionals who need to understand the critical components of the systems that might require automation.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the role of Orchestrator 2012 and the entire System Center suite
- Provide an overview of ITIL and MOF
- Install and configure Orchestrator 2012
- Customize, optimize and scale Orchestrator 2012
- Implement runbook automation for native Windows processes
- Develop advanced runbooks using real-world scenarios
- Implement integration packs for other System Center and Microsoft products
- Implement configuration of error-handling and log monitoring
- Implement disaster recovery methods
- Implement maintenance and troubleshooting steps in Orchestrator 2012