Microsoft Investor Relations - Corporate Governance Overview
Interview with Microsoft Board Member Sandra Peterson
Sandra Peterson shares her earliest career lessons, the power of cloud technology in healthcare, and how diversity in the workplace is always a smart business decision.
Interview with Microsoft Chairman John Thompson
John Thompson outlines his thoughts about Microsoft’s leadership structure, the evolution of company culture and what drew him into technology over 40 years ago.
Microsoft Gives Shareholders Easier Path to Board Nominations
Microsoft made it easier for shareholders to nominate their own candidates to the Company's board.
Microsoft Offers Grants to Promote Affordable Internet Access
Microsoft’s Affordable Access Initiative grant fund assists companies working to bring Internet access, services, and models to underserved markets.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Director Independence Guidelines
- Microsoft Finance Code of Professional Conduct
- Microsoft Standards of Business Conduct
- Committee Charters
- Executive Stock Ownership Policy
- Executive Compensation Recovery
- Compensation Consultant Independence