Microsoft Investor Relations - Corporate Governance Overview
- Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Director Independence Guidelines
- Microsoft Finance Code of Professional Conduct
- Microsoft Standards of Business Conduct
- Audit Committee Charter and Responsibilities Calendar
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Governance and Nominating Committee Charter
- Regulatory and Public Policy Committee Charter
- Executive Stock Ownership Policy
- Executive Compensation Recovery
- Compensation Consultant Independence
Corporate Social Responsibility
With our commitments to Corporate Social Responsibility, Microsoft works to conduct business in ways that are principled, transparent, and accountable to key stakeholders. We believe doing so generates long-term value. We focus our efforts where we can have the most positive impact on our business and society, including issues related to environmental sustainability, trust, and culture and human capital. For specific information, we invite you to explore the wide range of Microsoft Environmental, Social, and Governance (“ESG”) reporting and data available at www.microsoft.com/transparency.
As a reflection of the importance of these matters, we assign oversight responsibility for corporate social responsibility to the Regulatory and Public Policy Committee of the Board, who works with management to review our policies, programs, and performance. Learn more about our Board committees.