Creating systemic change
Sharing resources for change
eLesson: Unconscious Bias
We are making available to everyone the same unconscious bias training we provide our employees as a shared resources on this important topic. When we all raise our awareness and courage to counter unconscious bias, we can all help create environments where we recognize and bring out each other’s strengths and help each other achieve more.Launch training
- This course is available in seven different languages. When you launch the course, use the Languages button to select a language. Make it real and start applying your learning by downloading this worksheet.
Supported Operating Systems and Browsers
- On Windows 8.1 and 10, this course functions best on Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, and recent versions of Chrome and Firefox.
- On Mac OS X, this course functions best in recent versions of Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
- On Windows 7 and 8 and on Mac OS X, Internet Explorer 11, Safari, and Firefox require Flash to play course videos.
Helping diverse talent fall in love with tech
Igniting a passion for tech
Cultivating young talent
Broadening access to digital learning
Partnering to advance the work of diversity & inclusion
Fostering a diverse tech community
Finding a variety of perspectives
Partnering to develop and engage employees
Using our scale for good
Sharing our diverse & inclusive values
- In 2018, we started requiring our suppliers to provide paid parental leave to their workers - 12 weeks of paid leave, at 66% of pay, with a cap of $1,000/week.
- In 2015, we started requiring our US suppliers to provide annual paid time off for their employees doing significant work for Microsoft.