Machine translation can be used in a broad range of scenarios that address multilingual needs. With its intrinsically scalable and cost-effective nature, machine translation enables multi-language support for content, applications, and processes that would not be possible with human translation.
Here is a small sampling of other use case scenarios for Translator:
- Translation Services solutions for professional translators and language service providers
- Field-personnel mobile applications, such as for first responders, field technicians, etc.
- Field sales support in multilingual communities and regions
- Personal, internal, or nonprofit blogs or websites
- Hobbyist applications, desktop or mobile, with the free 2M-characters/month subscription
- Academic or research institutions where multilingual collaboration is essential
- Community engagement efforts in multilingual communities
- Public school districts and K-12 schools with multilingual populations
- Multilingual search solutions
- Internet of Things (IoT) scenarios (digital signage, etc.)