Warning message... Link to action
Informational message... Link to action
Aliases: No associated aliases
Windows Defender Antivirus detects and removes this unwanted software.
This program installs unwanted software on your PC at the same time as the software you are trying to install, without adequate consent.
For more information about this threat, read the Windows Security blog:
This threat is an unwanted software. An unwanted software is a program that alters your Windows experience without your consent or control. We use a set of evaluation criteria to determine what programs are classified as unwanted software. As the software ecosystem evolves, so do our evaluation criteria. To learn more, read these blog entries:
- Protecting customers from being intimidated into making an unnecessary purchase
- Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear)
- A brief discourse on ‘Changing browsing experience’
- Keeping browsing experience in users’ hands
- Keeping Browsing Experience in Users’ Hands, an Update...
- Cleaning up misleading advertisements
- Adware: A new approach