What can Copilot’s earliest users teach us about AI at work?
A first look at Copilot’s impact on productivity, creativity, and time. Discover how to build daily habits with Copilot, think like a manager, and make the most of your reclaimed time.
Empower a digitally connected workforce
Microsoft 365 is the cloud-first platform for all the ways people work today—whenever, wherever, however. Simply put, it’s a better way to work.
Build your future with Microsoft 365
Modernize your employee experience
Help your business thrive with next-generation AI
Achieve greater productivity and creativity with Microsoft Copilot for Microsoft 365, backed by comprehensive security.
Enable your digital workforce
Empower employees to work where and how they want, with intelligent tools including a platform where they can meet, chat, call, and collaborate in one place.
Help employees make smart decisions faster
Increase employee efficiency with custom apps, built-in automation, and powerful insights to streamline business processes.
Improve productivity with actionable insights
Offer data-driven, privacy-protected insights and actionable recommendations to help employees improve focus, collaboration, and time management.
Streamline and strengthen your security
Consolidate your security portfolio, deliver seamless user experiences, and help reduce cyber risk with integrated, best-in-class protection.
Boost employee productivity and help lower costs
With Windows 11, get an intuitive and intelligent experience that maintains a familiar feel and works how you work. For IT, Windows 11 is built on the consistent and compatible foundation of Windows 10.
Help reduce costs with Microsoft 365
Cut licensing costs by more than 60% per user compared to a patchwork of point solutions through consolidation using Microsoft 365 E3.2
Realize the business value of Microsoft 365
Evaluate the potential return on investment (ROI) of Microsoft 365 for your organization.
Examples of Microsoft 365 E5 benefits and savings (all currency in USD):5
$70.20 monthly savings per user with licensing and support consolidation
24% reduction in time spent managing software on devices
50% reduction in security administration
203% return on investment over three years
$4,875.88 net present value (NPV) per user over three years
See how customers are digitally transforming with Microsoft 365
Gain knowledge and skills
Get the latest Microsoft 365 news and updates.
Grow your skills
Explore Microsoft 365 learning paths or demonstrate your achievements with industry-recognized certifications.
Get expert advice
Collaborate, share, and learn from experts in the Microsoft 365 Tech Community.
Take the next step
-  We are currently developing features and actively incorporating feedback to improve the Bing Chat Enterprise experience.
-  Forrester Consulting, The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft 365 E3, commissioned by Microsoft, October 2022. Results are for a composite organization based on 15 customers as stated in the linked study.
-  Enterprise Strategy Group, Exploring the Economic Benefits of Windows 365, commissioned by Microsoft, June 2022.
-  Forrester Consulting, The Total Economic Impact™ of Zero Trust Solutions From Microsoft, commissioned by Microsoft, December 2021. Results are for a composite organization based on 5 customers as stated in the linked study.
-  Forrester Consulting, The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft 365 E5, commissioned by Microsoft, December 2020. Results are for a composite organization based on 10 customers as stated in the linked study.