Be among the first to see what an AI-powered future means for cybersecurity at Microsoft Secure on March 28. Register now
Microsoft Intune core capabilities
Enhance security and IT efficiency with Microsoft Intune Suite
Strengthen your Zero Trust architecture and build resiliency with a new suite of advanced endpoint management and security solutions.
See, manage, and help secure all endpoints in one place
Manage and protect endpoints for better hybrid work experiences and lower total cost of ownership.
Simplify endpoint management
Cut costs and complexity by managing any device with a single, unified tool already built into Microsoft 365. Gain full visibility into the health, compliance, and security status of your cloud and on-premises endpoints.
Help protect a hybrid workforce
Fortify your Zero Trust security architecture with a management solution that builds resiliency and centralizes endpoint security and identity-based device compliance. Help protect data on company-owned and bring-your-own devices.
Power better user experiences
Empower IT to deliver the best possible endpoint experience through zero-touch deployment, flexible, non-intrusive mobile application management, and proactive recommendations based on Microsoft Cloud data.
Be more efficient
Save up to 60 percent by using comprehensive Microsoft Security rather than multiple point solutions.1
Explore how Microsoft Intune enables IT to configure and protect endpoints for better hybrid work experiences.
Microsoft Intune capabilities
Cross-platform endpoint management
Manage on-premises, cloud, mobile, desktop, and virtual endpoints across platforms, including Windows, mac, iOS, Android, and Linux operating systems.
Built-in endpoint security
Reduce risk of endpoint vulnerabilities with automatic threat detection and remediation.
Mobile application management
Help protect data without requiring mobile device enrollment while giving workers flexible, non-intrusive experiences.
Improve user experiences every day with app and device health scores. Limit slowdowns that impact productivity with data-driven recommendations.
Specialty and shared devices for frontline workers
Support the diverse technology needs of frontline workers with capabilities such as shared device mode, maintenance windows, and specialty device management.
Microsoft Intune subscription options
Microsoft Intune Plan 1: Microsoft Intune core capabilities are included with subscriptions to Microsoft 365 E3, E5, F1, and F3; Enterprise Mobility + Security E3 and E5; and Business Premium plans.
Expand your Microsoft Intune P1 plan capabilities with the following add-ons:
- Microsoft Intune Plan 2: An add-on to Microsoft Intune Plan 1 that offers advanced endpoint management capabilities. Microsoft Intune Plan 2 is included in Microsoft Intune Suite.2
- Microsoft Intune Suite: Includes Microsoft Intune Remote Help, Microsoft Intune Endpoint Privilege Management, Microsoft Tunnel for Mobile Application Management, management of specialty devices, and select Microsoft Intune advanced endpoint analytics features. Microsoft Intune Plan 1 subscription required.
Gartner has recognized Microsoft as a Leader in the 2022 Magic Quadrant™ for Unified Endpoint Management Tools based on its Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision.3, 4
IDC MarketScape recognizes Microsoft as a leader in the Unified Endpoint Software 2022 report.5
A Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact™ study on Microsoft Endpoint Manager demonstrates how organizations realized a 278 percent return on investment.6
See what customers are saying
Microsoft Configuration Manager
Manage on-premises endpoints, such as Windows PCs and servers.
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Help stop attacks, scale security resources, and manage defenses across operating systems and network devices.
Windows 11 Enterprise
Discover the solution built for hybrid work, protected by default, consistent for IT, and powerful for employees.
Increase your security posture with automated Windows and Microsoft 365 updates for IT professionals.
Additional resources for Microsoft Intune
Learn about product updates, improvements, and new Intune features.
Dive deeper into the product with Microsoft Intune trainings
Explore technical resources and upcoming live events to increase your knowledge of Microsoft Intune.
Microsoft Intune technical docs
See official product documentation for Microsoft Intune.
-  Microsoft Intune Plan 2 and Microsoft Intune Suite are not yet available for GCC, GCC-High or DoD customers.
-  Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
-  Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management Tools, Tom Cipolla, Dan Wilson, Chris Silva, Craig Fisler, 1 August 2022.
-  IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Unified Endpoint Management Software 2022 Vendor Assessment, Doc #US48325122, May 2022.
-  The Total Economic Impact™ Of Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Cost Savings And Business Benefits Enabled By Microsoft Endpoint Manager, A Forrester Total Impact™ Study Commissioned By Microsoft, April 2021.