Microsoft Entra ID (formerly Azure Active Directory) helps you securely manage all your identities and access to resources from a central location, to improve control and support for Zero Trust initiatives.
Easy to manage computer compatibility and security
Upgrade devices more efficiently. Windows 11 strengthens security and is compatible with your existing apps.
Keep your devices, and the people who use them, protected and productive. Use Windows Update for Business to help ensure that devices anywhere have the latest security and Windows features.
Smooth app deployment
Validate apps against security, quality, and feature updates before deployment with Test Base for Microsoft 365.4
Streamline security management in the cloud
Reduce management headaches and improve satisfaction
Upgrade your IT management efficiency today with Windows 11 Pro computers.
Powerful for users and consistent for IT
Security by default keeps the music going
TMRW Music Group uses Windows 11 Pro devices to be able to work anywhere without interruptions or slowdowns, while protecting their unreleased music and sensitive data.
Pivot into performance
Seamless Teams collaboration enables this leading Australian media and entertainment group to work without interruption or slowdowns.
-  App Assure has worked with thousands of customers and evaluated over 1.1 million apps with a 99.7 percent app compatibility rate. To learn more, visit the App Assure website and see Windows IT Pro Blog post on App Assure.
-  Save admin time and put new systems in your users’ hands sooner with Windows Autopilot. Principled Technologies, December 2021. Results based on organizations surveyed; experiences may vary.
-  Requires Microsoft Intune, or a Microsoft 365 suite that includes Microsoft Intune and an add-on license for remote help. For more information visit docs.microsoft.com/mem/intune/remote-actions/remote-help.
-  Microsoft 365 E3 subscription required; sold separately.
-  Commissioned study delivered by Forrester Consulting “The Total Economic Impact™ of Windows 11 Pro Devices”, December 2022. Note, quantified benefits reflect results over three years combined into a single composite organization that generates $1 billion in annual revenue, has 2,000 employees, refreshes hardware on a four-year cycle, and migrates the entirety of its workforce to Windows 11 devices.