Subscribe now to access your benefits
Stay safer online
Safeguard your files, phone, laptop, and identity4 with trusted security apps, anti-phishing protection, and around-the-clock antivirus scanning.
Keep what you create
Take your photos, videos, and projects with you when you graduate. Using your own Microsoft 365 account means your creations stay with you.
Build professional skills
Develop impressive skills to compete in the working world with industry-recognized productivity apps and tools.
Get creative across devices
Seamlessly work on your Mac, PC, or phone, plus sync and save your files, videos, and thousands of photos with OneDrive.
Create your best college experience
Turn your memories into scroll-stopping videos, standout social media posts, captivating presentations, and fun invitations with Microsoft 365 Personal.
Easily save up to 500,000 photos right from your phone with 1 TB (1000 GB) of cloud storage. Add an extra layer of protection to your most important files in your OneDrive Personal Vault, secured with two-factor authentication.
Spark your imagination with Microsoft Create and take your social posts a step further with thousands of customizable templates. Connect your TikTok or YouTube accounts to Clipchamp5, an all-in-one video editing studio, to post about your favorite video games or campus events.
Stay on top of your social life with calendars and alerts, and manage multiple email addresses in Outlook. Track budgets, shopping lists, off-campus apartment searches, and post-graduation plans with OneNote and Excel.
Get your Microsoft student discount
Use your college or university email address to verify your student status and sign up to save over 50% on the regular price of Microsoft 365 Personal. You will continue to be charged the applicable monthly subscription fee unless you cancel in your Microsoft account. A credit card is required to sign up.2
Find answers to commonly asked questions
This offer is a student discount for Microsoft 365 Personal. It includes premium productivity apps like Word, 1 TB of cloud storage, and advanced security for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.
You’re eligible for the student discount if you’re currently enrolled at a Title IV accredited US college or university.
Verify your student status by providing a school email account, school account, International Student Identity Card, verification code, documentation such as dated student ID, enrollment details, current progress report, dated class schedule, or acceptance letter.
You will continue to be charged the applicable monthly subscription fee unless you cancel in your Microsoft account. A credit card is required to sign up. If the subscription price changes in the future, we will notify you first.
This is a special price for higher education students who have verified their student status within the last year. We will remind you to reverify your eligibility and extend your discount. If you’re no longer eligible, your subscription price will increase to the then-current full monthly price.
Terms and conditions
-  You must be enrolled at a Title IV accredited college or university in the United States and verify your enrollment. A credit card is required to sign up, and you’ll be charged each month until you cancel. Your student status must be reverified every 12 months to maintain discounted pricing. If you’re no longer eligible, or don’t reverify your student status, your subscription price will increase to the then-current full monthly price. Student pricing may be discontinued or changed at any time. You will be notified prior to any price changes.
-  Cancel online on your Microsoft account page. Sign in with the Microsoft account you used to buy your subscription and turn off recurring billing. Your subscription will automatically expire when your remaining subscription time runs out. For additional details, see “How to cancel your Microsoft subscription.” on the Microsoft Support site.
-  Microsoft Defender app is available as a separate download; you must sign in with your student email address (the same email address you used to create your subscription).
-  Identity threat monitoring in Microsoft Defender is only available in the United States and US territories.
-  Microsoft Defender does not replace existing malware protection on iOS and Windows devices.
Follow Microsoft 365