Magic Quadrant for Cloud Access Security Brokers
Microsoft named a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Cloud Access Security Brokers.4
Learn why Gartner positions Microsoft as a Leader in these areas of security.
Microsoft named a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Access Management.2
Microsoft named a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Information Archiving.5
Learn more about our intelligent security solutions.
1. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Gartner Magic Quadrant for Access Management, Michael Kelley | Abhyuday Data | Henrique Teixeira, 17 November 2020.
3. Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management Tools, Dan Wilson | Chris Silva | Manjunath Bhat | Rich Doheny | Rob Smith, 19 October 2020.
4. Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Access Security Brokers, Steve Riley | Craig Lawson, 28 October 2020.
5. Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving, Michael Hoeff | Jeff Vogel, 28 October 2020.
6. Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms, Peter Firstbrook | Dionisio Zumerle | Prateek Bhajanka | Lawrence Pingree | Paul Webber, 05 May 2021.