Get industry-leading endpoint protection—for 50% less
For a limited time, save 50 percent on comprehensive endpoint security for devices across platforms and clouds. Terms apply.
Stop breaches across your entire organization
Secure all clouds and platforms
Protect Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud as well as Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and IoT platforms.
Get leading integrated security tools
Prevent, detect, and respond to attacks with built-in unified experiences and end-to-end XDR capabilities.
Empower rapid response
Help your security operations team resolve threats faster with AI, automation, and expertise.
Create a response plan to prevent and respond to pervasive threats like human-operated and commodity ransomware.
Defend against modern attacks with cloud-native SIEM and XDR
Microsoft empowers your organization’s defenders by putting the right tools and intelligence in the hands of the right people. Combine SIEM and XDR to increase efficiency and effectiveness while securing your digital estate. Get insights across your entire organization with our cloud-native SIEM, Microsoft Sentinel. Use integrated, automated XDR to protect your end users with Microsoft 365 Defender, and secure your infrastructure with Microsoft Defender for Cloud.
Integrated threat protection with SIEM and XDR
Microsoft 365 Defender
Prevent and detect attacks across your identities, endpoints, apps, email, data, and cloud apps with XDR capabilities. Investigate and respond to attacks with out-of-the-box, best-in-class protection. Hunt for threats and easily coordinate your response from a single dashboard.
Get a bird’s-eye view across the enterprise with the cloud-native security information and event management (SIEM) tool from Microsoft. Aggregate security data from virtually any source and apply AI to separate noise from legitimate events, correlate alerts across complex attack chains, and speed up threat response with built-in orchestration and automation.
Microsoft Defender for Cloud
Protect your multi-cloud and hybrid cloud workloads with built-in XDR capabilities. Secure your servers, storage, databases, containers, and more. Focus on what matters most with prioritized alerts.
Security operations maturity self-assessment tool
Microsoft 365 E5, A5, F5, and G5 customers can save on Microsoft Sentinel.
The Forrester New Wave™: Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Providers
Microsoft Defender is named a Leader in The Forrester New Wave™: Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Providers, Q4 2021.5
Leader in MITRE ATT&CK
Microsoft 365 Defender leads in real-world detection in MITRE ATT&CK evaluation.
Integrated threat protection news
6 strategies to reduce security alert fatigue
Alert fatigue is a challenge in security monitoring. Learn how XDR from Microsoft addresses this issue.
Forrester Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Sentinel (formerly Azure Sentinel)
See how to get a 201 percent ROI over three years with a payback period of less than six months.6
Forrester Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Defender for Cloud (formerly Azure Security Center)
Learn how to reduce your time to threat mitigation by 50 percent.7
Increase resilience against advanced attacks
Learn how Microsoft 365 Defender and Microsoft Defender for Cloud help identify and defend against Nobelium attacks.
Additional threat protection resources
Combat sophisticated nation-state attacks
Stay ahead of advanced, persistent attacker trends. Find guidance, commentary, and insights.
Help protect multicloud environments
Learn how Microsoft Defender for Cloud can help you protect multicloud environments.
Migrating SIEM to the cloud
See survey results that reveal why more security professionals are moving to cloud-based SIEM.
Microsoft Mechanics video
Join Microsoft Security CVP Rob Lefferts for a deeper look at Microsoft Defender.
-  Savings based on publicly available estimated pricing for other vendor solutions and Web Direct/Base. Price shown for Microsoft offerings.
-  The Forrester New Wave™: Security Analytics Platforms, Q4 2022, Allie Mellen, December 14, 2022.
-  Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark and Magic Quadrant is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
-  Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management, Pete Shoard | Andrew Davies | Mitchell Schneider, 10 October 2022.
-  The Forrester New Wave™: Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Providers, Q4 2021, Allie Mellen, October 2021.
-  A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, November 2020.
-  A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, February 2021.