Please select your Configuration Manager Current Branch download
Get started with Microsoft Configuration Manager (Current Branch – version 2303).
- Review Configuration Manager Current Branch supported configurations and system prerequisites.
- Register, then download and install evaluation software for 180 days.
- Receive emails with resources to guide you through your evaluation.
Things to Know
- Review release notes including feature-specific documentation about known issues that affect core scenarios.
- Learn about what’s new in Configuration Manager incremental versions.
- Start planning your deployment by reviewing essential topics that help you identify key configurations, requirements, and limitations.
Microsoft Docs | Microsoft Configuration Manager technical documentation
Community | Microsoft Tech Community: Configuration Manager
Product Resources | Which branch of Configuration Manager should I use?
Watch the Demo | Enable Configuration Manager and Intune Co-management
Product Resource | Updates and servicing for Configuration Manager