- Section 1
- Section 2
- Section 3
You may use the below information to submit your notice of copyright infringement, however, the easiest way to submit your notice is by using the online form. For Bing’s IMAGE SEARCH INDEX results and VIDEO SEARCH INDEX results, email your notice to the DMCA Agent at email@example.com.
Microsoft’s Designated Agent pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2):
Service Providers: Microsoft Corporation; The Microsoft Network, LLC; Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.; Mojang AB; Skype Communications SARL; GroupMe Inc; Yammer, Inc
Name of Agent Designated to Receive
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement: B. Glatstein
Full Address of Designated Agent to
Which Notification Should be Sent: One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (425) 703-5529
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: (425) 936-7329
Email Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the Notification must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Service Provider enforces a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the accounts of subscribers who are repeat infringers.
Some content here
Please contact email@example.com