Reporting Infringement to Microsoft
The fastest and easiest way to notify us of infringement is by using our online forms. Microsoft respects the intellectual property rights of others.
Report copyright infringement related to algorithmic (non-paid) links appearing in Bing, and Bing’s image and video search indexes.
Report to Bing
Report copyright or trademark infringement occurring in Sponsored Sites advertising for Microsoft Bing and other search partner sites (such as Yahoo) and learn more about our policies related to search advertising.
Report to Microsoft Advertising
Microsoft Store on Windows
Report copyright or trademark infringement in an application or materials for Microsoft Store on Windows.
Report to Microsoft Store on Windows
Microsoft Store on Xbox
Report copyright or trademark infringement in an application or materials for Microsoft Store on Xbox.
Report to Microsoft Store on Xbox
Report copyright or trademark infringement in an application or materials for Minecraft Marketplace.
Report to Minecraft Marketplace
Report copyright or trademark infringement on OneDrive.
Report to OneDrive
Microsoft Start and MSN
Report copyright or trademark infringement on Microsoft Start and MSN.
Report to Microsoft Start and MSN
All other Microsoft Services
Report copyright or trademark infringement on our other online services.
Report to other online services
While using the appropriate online form is the fastest and easiest way to notify us of copyright infringement, you can also:
- email your notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- send your notice by physical mail to our DMCA Agent at the address below, but please know that it will take substantially longer for us to receive and respond.
Copyright Compliance Dept
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
Your notice of copyright infringement must include the following:
- Your contact information (full name, mailing address, phone number and, if available, an email address)
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, or if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material you claim is infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- These statements:
- I have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Under penalty of perjury, the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your electronic or physical signature
The Service Provider enforces a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the accounts of subscribers who are repeat infringers.
Ninja Theory LTD
Skype Communications SARL