Windows products & resources
Windows 10 and Office 365 Deployment Lab KitEvaluations
Windows 10 and Office 365 Deployment Lab KitEvaluations 5 | Last Visited:
The Windows 10 and Office 365 Deployment Lab Kit is designed to help you plan, test, and validate modern desktops running Windows 10 Enterprise and Microsoft 365 Enterprise apps, managed by Enterprise Mobility + Security.
The lab kit is free to download and uses evaluation software.
Registration is required for this evaluation.
Click continue to begin your evaluation.Loading...
Your download has started. This download has multiple files.
If the download did not start automatically, click the button below.We're sorry. A technical error has been encountered, and we are unable to deliver the download to you. Our technical team is working on it now. Please try again later.You can only download this evaluation from a desktop computer.Please select your language:
A complete lab environment
The lab provides you with an automatically provisioned virtual lab environment, including domain-joined desktop clients, domain controller, Internet gateway, and a fully configured ConfigMgr instance. The lab contains the latest evaluation versions of the following products:
- Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 21H1
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Version 2103
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit for Windows 10
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring
- Windows Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
The lab is also designed for integration with:
- Microsoft 365 E5, or
- Office 365 Enterprise E5
- Enterprise Mobility + Security
Step-by-step lab guides
The labs cover steps and tools outlined in the Microsoft 365 solutions and scenarios spanning Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Windows Analytics, Office Customization Tool, OneDrive, Windows Autopilot, and more.
Plan and Prepare Infrastructure
- Desktop Analytics
- Cloud Management Gateway (CMG) & Cloud Distribution Point (CDP)
- Tenant Attach, Co-Management and Switching Workloads
- Remote Access (VPN)
- Optimize Windows 10 Update Delivery
- Servicing Windows 10 using Group Policy
- Servicing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Servicing Windows 10 with Configuration Manager
- Servicing Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise using Configuration Manager
- Servicing Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise using Intune
- Security and Compliance
- Readiness Toolkit for Office
- MSIX Packaging and Conversion of Win32 Applications
Deploy Windows 10
- OS Deployment Task Sequences in Configuration Manager
- OS Deployment Task Sequences in MDT
- Windows AutoPilot
- Deploy and manage the new Microsoft Edge
Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
- Cloud Managed Deployment
- Locally Managed Deployment
- Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise Deployment on Non-AD Joined Devices
- Enterprise Managed Deployment using Configuration Manager
- Enterprise Managed Deployment using Microsoft Intune
- LOB Deployment and Management with Microsoft Intune
- Deploy Microsoft Teams
Windows Virtual Desktop
- Windows Virtual Desktop – Prepare
- Windows Virtual Desktop – Deploy
- Windows Virtual Desktop – Optimize
- English (United States)
- The lab kit consists of two self-extracting zip files: the lab environment and the lab guides.
Carefully read the information below before you continue with the download.
The lab supports the 64-bit editions of Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 which must be imported to set up a lab once Hyper-V is installed.
The Hyper-V Host on which the Windows 10 PoC Lab needs to be imported must meet the following minimum specifications:
- Hyper-V role installed
- Administrative rights on the device
- 150 GB of free disk space (300 GB recommended)
- High-throughput disk subsystem
- 16 GB of available memory (32 GB recommended)
- High-end processor for faster processing
Please use a broad bandwidth to download this content to enhance your downloading experience. Lab expires November 6, 2021. A new version will be published prior to expiration.
Things to Know
This lab kit contains evaluation software that is designed for IT professionals interested in evaluating Windows 10 deployment and management products and tools on behalf of their organization. We do not recommend that you install this evaluation if you are not an IT professional or are not professionally managing corporate networks or devices. Additionally, the lab environment is intended for evaluation purposes only. It is a standalone virtual environment and should not be used or connected to your production environment.
Microsoft 365 for enterprise documentation and resourcesProduct Resources | Unlimited | Last Visited:Microsoft 365 for enterprise documentation and resourcesProduct Resources | Unlimited
Introducing Microsoft 365Product Resources | Unlimited | Last Visited:Introducing Microsoft 365Product Resources | Unlimited
What's new in Windows 10, version 21H1 for IT ProsProduct Resources | 8 mins | Last Visited:What's new in Windows 10, version 21H1 for IT ProsProduct Resources | 8 mins
Deployment guide for Microsoft 365 AppsGetting Started Guides | 2 mins | Last Visited:Deployment guide for Microsoft 365 AppsGetting Started Guides | 2 mins
Plan for Windows 10 DeploymentGetting Started Guides | 2 mins | Last Visited:Plan for Windows 10 DeploymentGetting Started Guides | 2 mins
Deploy updates for Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 AppsLearning Courses | 46 mins | Last Visited:Deploy updates for Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 AppsLearning Courses | 46 mins
Desktop Deployment series videos from Microsoft MechanicsVideos | 11 mins | Last Visited:Desktop Deployment series videos from Microsoft MechanicsVideos | 11 mins