Windows 10 Enterprise
This evaluation software is designed for IT professionals interested in trying Windows 10 Enterprise on behalf of their organization. We do not recommend that you install this evaluation if you are not an IT professional or are not professionally managing corporate networks or devices.
Get started for free
Please select your product experience:
Windows 10 Enterprise is designed to address the needs of large and midsize organizations by providing IT professionals with:
- Advanced protection against modern security threats
- Flexible deployment, update, and support options
- Comprehensive device and app management and control
Windows 10, version 22H2 makes it easier to protect your endpoints, detect advanced attacks, automate response to emerging threats, and improve your security posture. It also helps you streamline deployment and updates—and deliver enterprise-ready devices to your users straight from the manufacturer.
Looking for information on specific features? See what's new in Windows 10.
English (United States), English (Great Britain), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Windows 10 Enterprise, version 22H2 | 64-bit and 32-bit ISO
- Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 | 64-bit and 32-bit ISO
The Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 edition provides customers with access to the Long-Term Servicing Channel as a deployment option for their special-purpose devices and environments. This edition does not get updated with any new features, and features from Windows 10 that could be updated with new functionality are not included (e.g., Cortana and all in-box Universal Windows apps).
Note: Carefully read the information below before you continue with the download.
- Review the Windows 10 system requirements.
- Register, then download and install the full-featured software for a 90-day evaluation.
- Review resources to guide you through your evaluation.
- Plan ahead. Back up your files and settings before installing this evaluation.
- Upon installation, Windows will prompt you to activate. A product key is not required for this software.
- To use Windows 10 Enterprise, you must sign into your PC with a Microsoft account. The option to create a local account will be made available at the time of the final release.
- If you decide that you want to install Windows 10 Enterprise using one of the provided ISO files, you won't be able to uninstall it. In addition, after you install Windows 10 Enterprise, you won't be able to use the recovery partition on your PC to go back to your previous version of Windows. A clean installation of your former operating system will be required, and you will need to re-install all your programs and data.
- If you fail to activate this evaluation after installation, or if your evaluation period expires, the desktop background will turn black, you will see a persistent desktop notification indicating that the system is not genuine, and the PC will shut down every hour.
Things to Know
- Windows 10 Enterprise should work with the same devices and programs that work with Windows 8.1. In some cases, a device or program might not work or may require an update, or you might need to uninstall some programs and then reinstall them after installing the evaluation.
- Downloading Windows 10 Enterprise could take a few hours. The exact time will depend on your provider, bandwidth, and traffic (ISP fees may apply).
- For the latest information on deprecated features and additional requirements to use certain features, please see Windows 10 computer specifications. For technical questions, please visit the Windows 10 Tech Community.
If you would like to verify the data integrity and authenticity of your download, you can follow these steps:
- Download the ISO file and follow the installation guidelines.
- Launch Windows PowerShell. If you need help finding the location of PowerShell for your operating system, you can get help here.
- In PowerShell, compute the hash value for the ISO file you downloaded by using Get-FileHash. For example: Get-FileHash C:\Users\user1\Downloads\Contoso8_1_ENT.iso
- If the SHA256 output matches the value for the product that you downloaded listed in the Windows10EnterpriseHashValues.pdf, this confirms that the file has not been corrupted, tampered, or altered from the original.
For more information on the Get-FileHash command, see Get-FileHash (Microsoft.PowerShell.Utility).
Product Website | Windows 11: Designed for hybrid work
Microsoft Docs | Windows technical documentation for developers and IT Pros
Tech Community | Check out the latest discussions, blogs, ideas, and events for Windows
Product Resource | Windows 10 release health
Getting Started Guide | Quick guide to Windows as a service
Product Resource | What’s new in Windows
Windows 11 is designed for hybrid work. Best productivity and collaboration experiences that empower flexible work styles. Industry-leading security from chip to cloud, securing your corporate data, content, and apps on any device. Simplicity and lowest total cost of ownership, designed to streamline deployment and management for distributed workforces.
Get started with Windows 11 Enterprise
Windows 10 Enterprise is designed to address the needs of large and midsize organizations by providing IT professionals with advanced protection, flexible deployments, and comprehensive device and app management.
Get started with Windows 10 Enterprise
The Windows and Office 365 Deployment Lab Kit is designed to help you plan, test, and validate modern desktops running Windows Enterprise and Microsoft 365 Enterprise apps.
Get started with Windows and Office 365 Deployment Lab Kit: Windows 11 | Windows 10