Distinguished PhD students, including FLIP Fellows, current Microsoft Research PhD Fellows, AI Summer School Winners, and Microsoft Research Dissertation Grant recipients are invited to attend a two-day workshop at Microsoft Research Redmond. This is an opportunity for top PhD students to enhance skills, build a network, and discuss research within a community of peers and notable Microsoft researchers. Specifically, they will:
• Hear from researchers in academia and industry
• Learn about building their brand on social media
• Learn how to create and maintain their personal website
• Present their research at a poster session
• Make connections with cutting-edge researchers
Each student will have up to two 25-minute meetings with researchers. Students and researchers will receive meeting requests with the time and location included just prior to the meetings.