Welcome! I am a Senior Research Software Developer Engineer at Microsoft Research Redmond. Before joining Microsoft in September 2016, I obtained my Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from Penn State in 2016, and my B.Eng. in Software Engineering from Nanjing University in 2012. My research interests lie in the areas of systems and security.
- Program Committee Member, ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), 2017, 2018
- Program Committee Member, IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing (DSC), 2017, 2018
- Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (TDSC), 2018
- Reviewer, ACM Transaction on Privacy and Security (TOPS), 2018
- Reviewer, IEEE Security and Privacy Magazine (S&P), 2018