Scheduler is an intelligent assistant that uses natural language to coordinate, negotiate, and schedule your meetings. Scheduler was previously called Calender.help and was developed at Microsoft Research and currently a joint project with the Outlook team.
Welcome to Scheduler for Microsoft 365
Scheduler for Microsoft 365 is a service that enables users to delegate meeting and appointment scheduling to their digital personal assistant, Cortana. Scheduler uses natural language processing to interpret emails sent to Cortana (email@example.com) to find a time to meet and send meeting requests for the meeting organizer.
- Communicates with the meeting organizer and attendees in natural language
- Finds a time to meet when everyone is available
- Coordinates between external attendees based on the organizer’s availability
- Keeps the meeting organizer informed on scheduling progress and asks the organizer for guidance when needed
- Negotiates times to meet across up to two different time zones
- Sends the invitation to the meeting
- Adds a Teams link to every meeting
- Reschedules or cancels meetings booked by Cortana
- Works from any device with email