To navigate the Power BI map with your keyboard:
- Tab to the report
- Tab to the “Sections” in the report
- From a “Section”, use [CTRL]+[right arrow] to access the data in each section
- Press [Esc] to exit section
- Press [Esc] twice to exit the report
To interact with the Power BI at full size, select the Full Screen icon at the bottom of the Power BI frame.
COVID-19 Progress to Zero (P0) and Rt
P0 shows the percentage decline from the previously recorded peak. Rt is a measure of the rate of transmission. These metrics are key to understanding the spread or decline of the disease.
COVID-19 Spread Analysis
The spread analysis report shows various metrics of COVID-19 cases and death to understand the spread of the disease around the world.
The COVID-19 Testing report shows how countries are tracking towards targets for testing symptomatic people and reducing the rate of positive tests.
COVID-19 Risk Levels
The COVID-19 Risk Levels map illustrates the number of daily new cases per day. This metric helps measure how regions are controlling the spread of the disease.
About the initiative
We have mobilized AI for Health to focus on helping people who are on the front lines conducting COVID-19 research. And we are dedicating $20 million to the following five areas where we think data, analysis, and our expertise can have the biggest impact:
- Data and insights
- Treatment and diagnostics
- Allocation of resources
- Dissemination of accurate
- Scientific research
Visualization data sources
A special thanks to the organizations providing publicly available data that enabled us to create and share these interactive visualizations.
- World Health Organization for cases and deaths
- Bing COVID Tracker for cases and deaths
- New York Times for cases and deaths
- IHME for mitigation dates
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine for Rt
- Washington Department of Health for testing data
- COVID Act Now for testing data
- Our World in Data for testing data
- CDC data tracker for vaccine data
- Brown School of Public Health for vaccination delivery and policy recommendations
- Brown School of Public Health for testing targets
- Harvard Global Health Institute and TTSI Collaborative for COVID-19 risk levels, mitigation and suppression level of testing targets
- Harvard Global Health Institute for the minimum testing rate methodology