I am excited to attend TM Forum’s Digital Transformation World (DTW) in Copenhagen from September 20 to 22, 2022, which is a global event for telecommunication leaders who want to solve the problems of digital transformation. Microsoft joined TM Forum over a decade ago committed to innovation in the industry. Microsoft and our partner’s ecosystem enable telecommunication organizations to transform into the tech-co of the future.
Please join us at TM Forum DTW to learn more about our work to advance innovation in the industry. Visit our booth (#208), hear our experts share technical and industry insights, and take part in our Catalyst kiosk “Channels & markets.”
Achieve more through a secure and trusted cloud platform
The power, scale, and security of the cloud have opened new horizons in the telecommunications industry. Microsoft empowers telecommunications organizations to achieve more through a trusted and secure platform supported by a comprehensive partner ecosystem. We will explore various themes throughout the event, including:
- Streamline enterprise operations and business support systems (BSS). Simplify workflows, realize operational efficiencies, and build a hyper-connected business through cloud-native applications, intelligent processes, and automation.
- Elevate customer experiences. Use conversational AI to enable self-service, expedite issue resolution, and deliver frictionless customer experiences at scale.
- Build a secure data-driven business. Enable a secure data platform with intelligent analytics optimized for the cloud.
- Accelerate network transformation. Use the power of a carrier-grade, hybrid cloud to improve network efficiency, scalability and reliability, reduce costs, and grow revenue.
Learn more from Microsoft and industry experts
We will be participating in several sessions where we will be discussing key industry trends and how we have helped customers on their digital transformation journey:
- Migrate or move on—the legacy systems conundrum: Tuesday, September 20, 2022, from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM Central European Time. A panel of technology experts will discuss how to consolidate, rationalize, and migrate legacy systems. Thilo Ewald, WE CTO Telecommunications, Microsoft, will discuss key tactical issues like app migration and mission-critical applications along with other panelists.
- Partnering with hyperscalers – challenging yet rewarding: Wednesday, September 21, 2022, from 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM Central European Time. What is the opportunity for communications service providers (CSPs) to partner with hyperscalers and what capability or technology gaps might get in the way? Rick Lievano, CTO WW Telecommunications, Microsoft, and a panel of experts will discuss how to overcome hurdles, reduce CAPEX, and enable seamless go-to-market, among other topics.
- AI for business impact: Wednesday, September 21, 2022, from 4:30 PM to 5:45 PM Central European Time. Jason Hogg, General Manager, Azure for Operators, Microsoft, will discuss accelerating business and operational innovation using public cloud-based network analytics. Learn more about Microsoft Azure for Operators, which empowers operators to modernize their networks, monetize 5G and the edge, and accelerate innovation and growth.
- CSPs’ new value engine: ICT services?: Thursday, September 22, 2022, from 9:00 AM to 10:40 AM Central European Time. Security monetization promises to be a key telecommunication revenue driver in the coming years. Microsoft’s cloud platform can help our telecommunication customers offer “Security-as-a-service” for in-demand scenarios like identity and Access management, security operations center, and more. Pramod Nair, Lead Security Architect will share his perspective on this exciting growth opportunity in his part, Security as a service: the outlook for CSPs.
Check out our TM Forum Catalyst project
The theme for this year’s Catalyst project is “Beyond Connectivity.” Microsoft, in partnership with Vodafone, Nokia, and CSG, is proud to share our project, Channels & markets. This project is designed to help telecommunication organizations to build new digital marketplaces. We believe that telecommunications are well-placed to use their geographic networks to combine connectivity and non-connectivity services. By using TM Forum open application programming interfaces (APIs) and tapping into the work of network standards defining organizations (SDOs) to incorporate partner and network services, products can be visualized, marketed, and deployed, helping to drive growth.
No matter where you are on your transformation journey, Microsoft can serve as a trusted partner at a pace that makes sense for your business. Stop by our Catalyst kiosk “Channels & markets” to see a proof-of-concept and to learn more about Microsoft for Telecommunications, visit our website.