I am a member of the Programming Languages and Tools Group at Microsoft Research India. I am broadly interested in the areas of programming languages, verification and model checking with a focus on concurrent programs. I graduated with a PhD from the Computer Sciences Department of University of Wisconsin-Madison, advised by Tom Reps.
I’ve had the pleasure of mentoring a few Research Fellows:
- Ankush Das, contributed to the Angelic Verification project. Joined the PhD program at CMU.
- Rashmi Mudduluru, contributed to the P# project. Joined the PhD program at University of Washington.
- Ajay Brahmakshatriya, currently working on the TrustedCloud project. Joined the PhD program at MIT.
- ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award, Inferring Annotations For Device Drivers From Verification Histories, ASE 2016.
- Best Paper Award, A Program Transformation for Faster Goal-Directed Search, FMCAD 2014.
- ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award, Powering the Static Driver Verifier using Corral, FSE 2014.
- ACM SIGPLAN Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award, Interprocedural analysis and the verification of concurrent programs, PhD Thesis, University of Wisconsin, 2009.
I have served on the program committees of several conferences, such as SAS 2019, CAV 2019, ECOOP 2019, POPL 2017, CAV 2016, TACAS 2016, CAV 2015, ICSE 2015, VMCAI 2015 (co-chair), ASE 2015 (ERC), EC2 2014 (co-chair), ASE 2014 (ERC), etc.