I am a Researcher at Microsoft Research India. My work spans the areas of language design, type systems, program verification, and software security. More specifically, I am interested in developing formal techniques for writing provably correct and secure software.
I received my PhD from the Computer Science Dept. at the University of Maryland, College Park, where I was advised by Michael Hicks. Before that, I did M.S. from the Computer Science Dept. at the Stony Brook University working with Rob Johnson.
I am serving or have served on the following committees:
- Program Committee: POPL 2018, CCS 2017, APLAS 2017, HOPE 2017, FTfJP 2017
- External Review Committee: PLDI 2016, POPL 2017, PLDI 2017
- Artifact Evaluation Committee: POPL 2017
- Reviewer, ACM Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems (TOPLAS)
- I have also reviewed papers for: IEEE S&P 2017, IEEE S&P 2016, TACAS 2016, IEEE S&P 2015, ESOP 2015, ICFP 2015, POPL 2014, CSF 2014, OOPSLA 2014, TFP 2013, NDSS 2012.