- Brendan Murphy, Jacek Czerwonka, Laurie Williams, Using Data to Make Decisions in Software Engineering: Providing a Method to Our Madness, in The Art and Science of Analyzing Software Data.
- Michaela Greiler, Kim Herzig, and Jacek Czerwonka, Code Ownership and Software Quality: A Replication Study, in Proceedings of the 12th Working Conference on Mining Software Repositories, IEEE, May 2015.
- Lukas Schulte, Hitesh Sajnani, Jacek Czerwonka, Active Files as a Measure of Software Maintainability, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Software Engineering, June 2014
- Kivanc Muslu, Christian Bird, Nachiappan Nagappan, and Jacek Czerwonka, Transition from Centralized to Distributed VCS: A Microsoft Case Study on Reasons, Barriers, and Outcomes, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Software Engineering, June 2014
- Laleh Shikh Gholamhosseingghandehari, Jacek Czerwonka, Yu Lei, Soheil Shafiee, Raghu Kacker and Richard Kuhn, An Empirical Comparison of Combinatorial and Random Testing, in Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Combinatorial Testing, April 2014
- Alexander Tarvo, Nachiappan Nagappan, Thomas Zimmermann, Thirumalesh Bhat, Jacek Czerwonka, Predicting Risk of Pre-Release Code Changes, International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE), 2013
- Alexander Tarvo, Thomas Zimmermann, and Jacek Czerwonka, An Integration Resolution Algorithm for Mining Multiple Branches in Version Control Systems (Industry Track), in Proceedings of the 27th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM 2011), IEEE, September 2011
- Alexander Tarvo, Thomas Zimmermann, and Jacek Czerwonka, An Integration Resolution Algorithm for Mining Multiple Branches in Version Control Systems, no. MSR-TR-2010-114, September 2010
- James D. McCaffrey, Jacek Czerwonka, An Empirical Study of Pairwise Test Set Generation Using a Genetic Algorithm, in International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations – ITNG , vol. 0, pp. 992-997, 2010
Established: June 29, 2012
The Tools for Software Engineers (TSE) team mission is "Enabling Microsoft to accelerate software development". TSE contributes to and innovates on major parts of Microsoft's engineering system. TSE's current focus is to shorten the continuous integration cycle time which is…