I co-organized the MSR India Summer School on Wireless Networking (at IISc in June 2014) and the First Mysore Park Workshop on Building and Programming the Cloud (January 2010, Infosys Campus, Mysore, India).
I served as the Associate Editor of IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (2006-2009), Area Editor of ACM SIGMOBILE MC2R (2004-2005), Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (2001-2006) and Technical Editor of IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine (1999-2006).
I served as the Program Co-chair of COMSNETS 2014, ACM CORONET 2011, ACM MOBICOM 2006, and IEEE ICNP 2004. I served as the General Co-chair of WICON 2006. Recent service on conference program committees include:
- ACM MOBICOM 2015, 2012, 2011, 2010 (TPC Member)
- ACM SIGCOMM 2010 (TPC Member)
- ACM SIGMETRICS 2011 (TPC Member)
- IEEE INFOCOM 2010, 2008 (TPC Area Chair)
- ACM SENSYS 2008 (TPC Member)
- IEEE ICNP 2008 (TPC Member)
- ACM MOBIHOC 2013 (TPC Member)
I taught two graduate courses “Wireless and Mobile Networking I & II” (Spring’03 and Fall’03) in the Electrical Engineering Department at Columbia University, New York.