The Eighteenth ACM Conference on Economics and Computation (ACM EC’17) will be held at MIT in Cambridge, MA, June 26-30, 2017.
Microsoft scientists co-authored 21% of the accepted papers, or 16 out of 75. The Program Co-Chair, Local Chair, Workshop Co-Chair, and seven Senior Program Committee members are from Microsoft. Microsoft employees are co-organizing two workshops and two tutorials and giving an invited Plenary Talk. A Microsoft postdoc will receive the 2017 ACM SIGecom Doctoral Dissertation award and a second postdoc will receive an honorable mention for the award.
Program Committee members
- Moshe Babaioff, Program Co-Chair
- Brendan Lucier, Local Chair
- Jenn Wortman Vaughan, Workshop Co-Chair
- Yannai A. Gonczarowski, Posters Chair
Senior Program Committee
- 3rd Workshop on Algorithmic Game Theory and Data Science
Co-Organizer: Vasilis Syrgkanis
- Forecasting Workshop
Co-Organizer: David Rothschild
- Incentivizing and Coordinating Exploration
Co-Organizer: Alex Slivkins
- Pricing in Combinatorial Markets: Equilibria and Prophet Inequalities
Co-Organizer: Brendan Lucier