The Microsoft partner ecosystem plays a central role in our joint customers’ success and allows us to scale more quickly. Our partners develop innovative solutions across a range of industries and lead customers on their digital imperatives journey. I am looking forward to our biggest partner event, Microsoft Inspire, where you will learn how Microsoft enables you, the partners, to scale your solutions to help customers in every industry transform. Join me and my colleagues live from July 19 to 20 (or on-demand) to hear from Microsoft leaders on industry products, partner opportunities, and successes, and have the chance to put questions to our team of experts.
Our promise to partners
To help our partners benefit from the tremendous growth that we are seeing across industries, we have developed four primary value propositions:
- Build. Our partners build on the Microsoft Cloud for industries (Manufacturing, Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Nonprofit) as a platform, using their capabilities to enrich solutions already in the market—either for a specific customer or at scale. The Microsoft Industry Cloud Platform helps industries transform with speed and agility, with solutions that address customer business needs.
- Enrich. Partners make more of the Microsoft Cloud for Industry by building or updating software as a service (SaaS) or platform as a service (PaaS) solutions that take advantage of unmet customer needs. With unified data and analytics, partners can now remove traditional data siloes for customers and extend the core capabilities of the Cloud for Industry.
- Unlock. Partners can unlock new revenue and high-value service opportunities, including adapting the Microsoft Cloud for Industry to each customer’s environment and business processes. Partners are empowered to start new conversations and solve new customer scenarios by leveraging our go-to-market (GTM) offers and incentives.
- Scale. We facilitate strong partner-to-partner connections so they can bring the best value to our customers. They also can work with Microsoft to provide the best solutions for customers, and co-sell with Microsoft to understand customer needs and leverage the Microsoft sales team to advance customer opportunities.
Make the most of your Microsoft Inspire journey
Microsft Inspire has a lot to offer; here are a few recommendations for you:
- Join Judson Althoff, Microsoft EVP and Chief Commercial Officer, as he kicks off day two of Microsoft Inspire. You will hear about the outsized opportunities partners have as we bring the unique value of the Microsoft Cloud to more customers than ever, together. Judson will also share the importance of digital perseverance in navigating uncertainty and why leaning into innovation is the only path forward.
- Join Nick Parker, President, Industry and Partner Sales, and Alysa Taylor, Corporate Vice President, Industry, Apps and Data Marketing, to discuss how to put Microsoft Industry Clouds and opportunities into perspective.
- Join us for a panel discussion and gain key insights into Microsoft’s industry innovation and investments. Learn about the opportunity this creates for your business, investments we are making to enable partner solutions, and how we can help you scale through our GTM engines.
- Through a series of in-depth discussions, you’ll discover details of Microsoft’s commitment to sustainability, the business opportunities that can come from adopting a comprehensive sustainability strategy, and how your organization can partner with Microsoft to implement sustainability solutions.
- Attend industry-focused sessions:
- Drive growth and profitability with Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare
- Accelerate your financial services solutions with the industry cloud
- Inspiration to action: The partner value in Microsoft Cloud for Retail
- Manufacturing a resilient and sustainable future with Microsoft Cloud
- Drive innovation and social impact with Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit
- On-demand sessions. We also have a wide array of sessions on-demand, so you can watch when convenient—even after Microsoft Inspire. These include:
- Accelerate your business in Automotive, Mobility, and Transportation
- Modernizing Defense and Intelligence customers through partnerships
- Accelerating the energy transition through innovative partnerships
- Engaging with Media & Entertainment and telecommunications worldwide
- Partner opportunities in the Education industry
- Delivering Citizen Centric Services Through Digital Government
- Networking with friends. Even though Microsoft Inspire is virtual, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with peers or just see old friends. Start now with our Connection Zone and build your profile and make a contact list.
Time to get inspired!
I hope you’re looking forward to Microsoft Inspire as much as I am. It’s a chance for us to celebrate you, our partners, reaffirm our commitment to serving our customers across all industries, and demonstrate our commitment to equipping our partners with the most innovative tools and technologies in the industry.